[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

Hey VenatorPoE.

First of all, great build! And great responses on all of the replies :) (I read most of them)

My question: How do you only preserve around 300HP (Seen it on your video on youtube) when you have three auras that preserve 60% each?

I am level 20 right now, and just got Blood Magic, and when I use my Anger aura, I have very Little HP.

Can you please help me out?

I am confused ...

Thanks
is this still viable?
Do you use voltaxic rift for this build? it has high lightning damage and attack speed but it converts all lightning damage to chaos damage? o.o
can someone explain to me pls how you use wrath + anger + grace / purity with BM Keystone...
"
SillyGamerPOE wrote:
Hey VenatorPoE.

First of all, great build! And great responses on all of the replies :) (I read most of them)

My question: How do you only preserve around 300HP (Seen it on your video on youtube) when you have three auras that preserve 60% each?

I am level 20 right now, and just got Blood Magic, and when I use my Anger aura, I have very Little HP.

Can you please help me out?

I am confused ...

Thanks

"
xkrissi wrote:
can someone explain to me pls how you use wrath + anger + grace / purity with BM Keystone...

Reduced Mana Support Gem - reduces mana used by skills and mana reserved by auras, this translates to blood magic as well.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Reduced_Mana

EDIT If you want to use multiple auras at the same time i suggest you skip the Blood Magic Keystone, instead use your auras with Reduced mana in one item and Blood Magic Support Gem on your main weapon/skill links
Last edited by Tekmet on Jan 22, 2014, 8:07:06 AM
"
Tekmet wrote:
"
xkrissi wrote:

Reduced Mana Support Gem - reduces mana used by skills and mana reserved by auras, this translates to blood magic as well.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Reduced_Mana

EDIT If you want to use multiple auras at the same time i suggest you skip the Blood Magic Keystone, instead use your auras with Reduced mana in one item and Blood Magic Support Gem on your main weapon/skill links

yeah, i know about reduced mana but because wrath and anger cost both 60%, with reduced mana they would still take like 80% of your mana/hp. But i guess ill just use BM Gem
Is The Shocker(TM) build still viable in patch 1.0.6. I started my shocker back in March last year and I'm hoping to pick him up again.

Le_Bump(Bump);
Critical Hit Jump Jets... Critical Hit Jump Jets...
"
ghoultek wrote:
Is The Shocker(TM) build still viable in patch 1.0.6. ?

1/ The build in itself is out-dated (last update on april 2013)
2/ Since then, physical damage has become way better than elemental damage. Phys DPS scales better, and a lot of mobs have insane elemental resists. Going elemental for a bower is like choosing to nerf yourself from the start. You'll deal elemental damage by using lightning arrow (you can still go full physical and do some kind of Shocker) and Hatred to scale your physicial DPS. But you better go with a pure physical damage bow and scale it with physical damage nodes from the tree.
IGN : @Morgoth
Thanks for the update Morgoth. Are there any physical damage bow build guides you could recommend? Also, can you recall approximately (or exactly) which patch introduced the improvements to player physical damage and mob elemental resist buffs?

Thanks.
Critical Hit Jump Jets... Critical Hit Jump Jets...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info