[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

I'll do my best to update the thread as soon as I find the time to.

The updates to the game are really great - Path of Exile is becoming better every week. It's just amazing. Can't wait to have a few free months this winter to play.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Jarenga wrote:
This build def needs changes. with BM keystone I'm blowing 113 Hp per shot. not healthy at all unless you have godly gear, which I do not have.

Uh.. Why are your links? with LGoH hitting 2 monsters will cover all the cost of your cast. Am I missing something with your build?... I'm 64, with a 5L and BM keystone, running 3 auras, and am doing fine. Just started merc clearing CoS like cake. (don't even have static blows yet, btw.)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Options after this patch, lvl 78 here :

- get more life nodes

-_-

Oops, forgot to tell, just loot Lioneye's Glare, guess it's a sign .. Going Iron Grip and use Physical & elemental dmg ? mmm well, maybe ..
If you're going through hell, keep going. Timezone GMT +2:00
I'm only level 69 but I feel like health hasn't been the issue I thought it would be. Still an extremely strong build... I'm not even using a LGoH or leech gem and I'm still doing fine.
Trying this build in anarchy and I'm loving it.. I'm too much of a scrub to play HC, but I'm well into cruel and haven't died yet (normally I kinda rush things, use billions of portals, and die a lot). I'm sure it'll catch up to me eventually, but so far I'm loving the build. It's fun to play too... tired of my low-life RF FP build. Don't have BM keystone yet (hope to spec back out of it once I get better links) and mana is a pain in the ass... but that's temporary.
IGN: Sin
"
Hagork wrote:
Trying this build in anarchy and I'm loving it.. I'm too much of a scrub to play HC, but I'm well into cruel and haven't died yet (normally I kinda rush things, use billions of portals, and die a lot). I'm sure it'll catch up to me eventually, but so far I'm loving the build. It's fun to play too... tired of my low-life RF FP build. Don't have BM keystone yet (hope to spec back out of it once I get better links) and mana is a pain in the ass... but that's temporary.

Ah man, however great you think the build is now, it's ten thousand times better with BM! :) I've actually had a hard time speccing out of it, though, and feel like it's not worth the extra auras to do so (for me at least).

I don't have a 6L and I run LA, GMP, chain, WED, and added lightning damage. I lose so much damage dropping either WED or added lightning damage, that I find myself switching right back. I really need to work on getting a 6L but until I buy a decent one, I'm still rolling through 66 and 67 maps doing what I'm doing now.
"
Hagork wrote:
Trying this build in anarchy and I'm loving it..

Started a similar build myself, in Act 3 Normal but still doing the melee thing because I can't find a decent bow. Could you please post the bow you're using by any chance so I can get an idea? Have you picked up any Weapon Elem Damage nodes yet? And yes.. Mana is a PITA, I have to run at least 3 Mana pots as I don't have BM either (and won't until mid-game or when I feel I have enough life and regen to pull it off).
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Ah nice, finally got BM and I love it. I find it odd that the build posted doesn't grab the diamond skin node..

I am by no means an expert on this build... just found it and started following it because I had some gems/gear from my ele cleave build in anarchy and was tired of that build. Here is what I run (lvl 54 currently act 1 merciless, haven't been upgrading much... just running through grabbing levels)

Spoiler

My sexy 2L bow

I have blackgleam, but this adds a lot of needed dex

good life and some res

ewww... I know, will upgrade this soon hopfully. Would be nicer with iron reflexes.

Pretty much stacking dex, life, and anything that boosts dps (ele dmg, #-# fire/cold/light or attack speed)

And my current build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDH0OPBB_FCAUTRRxGS4aOB0UJ-0otTIJMok26TpSQKBBqlBHUFBUSVYEV-JYY1nzXz9giGFSZp5yqXflfNmGYIzPj0aQVZ_LogCnCKcwp4SsqriTud3AGsaextjPZdDQ1I_a3d-_42rnUuw47w7vTvAf8i_2SPcy-Ov60g==

I went up top first to stack some life, ele dmg, and regen. Then got RT and headed towards BM and US. Divine toughness is my next node, I'm at 2K health and 1400 ele hit single target and 1100 LA. Still have a lot of work to do!
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Jun 13, 2013, 9:58:05 PM
Cool thanks for posting your gear and build Hagork! Looks like I may stand a chance by the time I reach Cruel/Merciless.

I like that this build doesn't need godly gear.

Will you be getting Iron Reflexes?
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
systemdown wrote:
Cool thanks for posting your gear and build Hagork! Looks like I may stand a chance by the time I reach Cruel/Merciless.

I like that this build doesn't need godly gear.

Will you be getting Iron Reflexes?

Yeah, just did shipyard quest and those flicker ghosts hurt... need grace and iron reflexes soon hah

*edit* Just got a 5L... pure armor and trying to roll 3G2R -.- maybe I should just trade for AR/EV hah
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Jun 14, 2013, 3:16:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info