[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

can you (inventor of Shocker), post ur items?
just an actual build of items u use atm ;)
It would help me/us to know what ure using that u have so good dps and compare them a little ;)
PM ME on forums if i win ;)
"
konradmm wrote:
can you (inventor of Shocker), post ur items?
just an actual build of items u use atm ;)
It would help me/us to know what ure using that u have so good dps and compare them a little ;)

My DPS sucks, my items suck. That's all that needs to be said!
I should also add that I am certainly not the "inventor" of this build, this is a well known cookie cutter; but I guess I was the first one to compile it all up and post in the Marauder section. No biggie.

But you can check them out here... (don't mind the skill gems; I was just playing around with some combinations)

Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
This build is a good starting build for HC. You can pump out great DPS, from range with rubbish gear. The only thing you need to worry about is ele-reflect packs in merciless. On more than one occasion ive fired off several vollies of LA only to watch my HP nose-dive into sub 10% range.

Picked up a 5L thicket for one exalt and packs just melt now. At the moment i cant decide between frenzy and ele hit though for single target. Im kind of lazy in that i dont like switching between frenzy and ele hit/LA to keep charges up. Plus i have a 10% frenzy and i find it safer to switch anger+wrath off and use frenzy to deal with ele reflect bosses.

My bow, ilvl 68
im using frenzy as single/charge generator and ele hit on range totem

i recently got my 2nd 5l ... and wondering what to add and to what? should i 5l range totem with EH/wed/FA+what? or frenzy with LL/wed/fa+what?...

im low int so i wont be able to support added lightning there, added fire is just a bad idea cos it scales from physical and cold... dunno about cold? chaos is bad idea cos of low int also

dunno what else i could put there? faster projectiles mby? i play with BM passive.
IGN: Tamenath/Zawish/Mevev/Moldorn/Hayna
Did you think about Item Quantity + Item Rarity maybe? You could fit both of those in the single target 5L.

EH/Frenzy+WED+FA+iQ+iR

You might also consider Culling Strike; but I don't personally like it.

Anyway; you should have about 155 INT to be able to run lvl20 Wrath. And that much INT is enough for any skill gem in the game, so I don't really see the problem there.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
i didnt start from mara, but duelist and didnt go for static blows yet, so a lot of int waiting for me - running wrath lvl7 at 60 lvl ;)

yes i was thinking about iiq/iir, not bad option.
IGN: Tamenath/Zawish/Mevev/Moldorn/Hayna
Hello all,

I've been following this build for awhile and having a good amount of success with it. But one thing that I'm still a little confused on is what type of bow is best. I'm looking to get a higher dps bow soon, but can't figure out which to go with. I'm interested in the 6L thicket at the top of the page listed below, but cannot determine whether or not it'll be a good bow for me or whether or not it'll be better than the one I have now. Thanks for the input!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/227936

Current bow:

There are two 6-linked bows at the top of the page. Which one are you interested in?

If you're talking about the first one,

Comparing the your current bow to that one, in terms of actual elemental DPS, they are both very similar. The 1.67 aps is an added benefit as ele damage scales well with faster weapons. But the biggest difference would be the DPS increase and/or mechanic of LA due to the extra linked sockets. Assuming you're using the bow for LA, you could add in faster attacks, chain, LMP, Life gain on hit, weapon ele dmg. But then again, you can just try 6-linking your current bow.

I'm also contemplating selling my bow below, but not sure yet

Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

Last edited by jtrand on May 8, 2013, 12:19:00 PM
I was thinking about the thicket and grabbing iron grip. What are you thinking about selling you bow for? Higher dps one? Higher aps? What's you dps? Have I asked enough questions? haha
Last edited by chaseone on May 8, 2013, 12:29:04 PM
I was thinking of selling my bow b/c I was thinking of starting a new build. But my bow is pretty good for LA build, from poe.ex, its currently the 2nd highest elemental DPS bow that is "buyable" and 6-linked.

If you're interested in the thicket, it would probably be a good idea to use blackgleam quiver.

Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info