Path of Desync?

Bump. Getting tired of hitting /oos a lot too >.> Thought I escaped the strongbox mobs.... but nope, rubberbanded back into that mob and apparently I had died.
Last edited by atrolotenri on May 18, 2014, 1:10:04 PM
"
Orphexile wrote:
Playing the game correctly to avoid desync, lol. I guess it's now considered a part of the game's mechanic.

Hardcore mechanic
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Yes, they do seem to believe in it... despite it causing massive desyncs, and despite D3's simple system works a million times better.

Just what are they thinking.
"
torturo wrote:
Forced synch is what they did. Frequent global auto oos will make them run out of servers.

I'm not sure how you reached that conclusion since the majority of the POE community is already spamming /oos on cooldown. But then the servers do lag sometimes, so you may have a point there.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on May 18, 2014, 7:20:13 PM
"
RikuGx wrote:
Really, im tired of this.
I try to get a few exp and level on merciless with my level 64 scion.
I dont follow any real guide or anything so dont nail me on equip or stuff

No matter where i go, be it the crematorium or the Solaris temple i die constantly

No, i dont die couse of my low damage. I got a 3300 dps cyclone wich hits roughly 9 times per second/enemy and each hit restores 26hp

No, i do not die couse of the resistances i got couse with roughly 66% resistance on each element exept chaos damage and 50% on physical damage, i can say i can survive pretty well against a few enemys of MY level or below

No, i dont die couse of the low hp of only 1740 hp i got couse of the reasons i named before

I Die constantly couse the game desyncronizes like hell!
Using an attack and whirling through enemys for roughly 20 seconds. Not even 1 enemy seems to take even 1 damage. What happens? I get teleportet SOMEWHERE in the room, get attacked since 20 seconds and just die without a chance to fight back.
This couses like 9/10 deaths and i just lost a whole level up in a row thanks to this.

Anyone else having this much problems?

Here, read this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888919 The title alone is self explainatory but more specifically #1 on the list.
"
ShanaeBlu wrote:
"
RikuGx wrote:
Really, im tired of this.
I try to get a few exp and level on merciless with my level 64 scion.
I dont follow any real guide or anything so dont nail me on equip or stuff

No matter where i go, be it the crematorium or the Solaris temple i die constantly

No, i dont die couse of my low damage. I got a 3300 dps cyclone wich hits roughly 9 times per second/enemy and each hit restores 26hp

No, i do not die couse of the resistances i got couse with roughly 66% resistance on each element exept chaos damage and 50% on physical damage, i can say i can survive pretty well against a few enemys of MY level or below

No, i dont die couse of the low hp of only 1740 hp i got couse of the reasons i named before

I Die constantly couse the game desyncronizes like hell!
Using an attack and whirling through enemys for roughly 20 seconds. Not even 1 enemy seems to take even 1 damage. What happens? I get teleportet SOMEWHERE in the room, get attacked since 20 seconds and just die without a chance to fight back.
This couses like 9/10 deaths and i just lost a whole level up in a row thanks to this.

Anyone else having this much problems?

Here, read this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888919 The title alone is self explainatory but more specifically #1 on the list.

Isn't that pathetic theres a guide on how to enjoy this game? In a nutshell? Do not play it as you'd like.
died to desync yesterday. Lost a Level 85 Cyclone-Maro.

This is what happened:
Started cycloning on a Corrupted Blood-Rare.
I see that the stacks do too much damage, i pull granite flask to get more armor.
I stop attacking and "walk" away (moveonly-button).
While walking away i pull my "removes bleeding" flasks.
The cb-stacks disappear.
cb stacks are instantly stacking again, even tho im 10 meters away from the mob, i can see that he is being hit by cyclone. I died.

sucks hard.
Please put some love into your Network-Code.
IGN: inDane
Running it on auto makes it even worse, that has been stated before.
"
Orphexile wrote:
Playing the game correctly to avoid desync, lol. I guess it's now considered a part of the game's mechanic.

Yup it's a "feature", so just learn to play "correctly" lol.
Path of PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
"
Noobshock wrote:
"
Orphexile wrote:

Yup it's a "feature", so just learn to play "correctly" lol.

Yep. I expect desync at least once in any race so i dont die to it as much as others probably do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info