Path of Desync?

You only gain 26 health per hit with 9 hits per second, translating to 234 life per second.

You have a maximum life pool of less than 2,000.

Even with 50% estimated physical reduction and 66% to your elemental resistances is your problem.

Five enemies of your level can easily stun lock and kill you with those stats.
This
"
Natharias wrote:
You only gain 26 health per hit with 9 hits per second, translating to 234 life per second.

Even with 50% estimated physical reduction and 66% to your elemental resistances is your problem.

Also I hardly have trouble with desync, only once in a while, when it happens it often when im downloading or such, anything with your connection? Remember latency isnt everything
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Mar 1, 2014, 5:37:00 PM
"
Natharias wrote:

As i mentioned, im totally fine killing enemy groups of my level thanks to a Warlords mark/endurance cry/immortal call combo in my boots wich gets activated with cast when damage taken multiple times in a row. So most of the time my resistances and physical reduction are MUCH higher then i wrote down or im plain invincible thanks too immortal call and warlords mark adds lifesteal

And nope, absolutly no problem on internet. Ping is 18 all time

"
Orphexile wrote:
Playing the game correctly to avoid desync, lol. I guess it's now considered a part of the game's mechanic.

+1 on that -.-
Last edited by RikuGx on Mar 1, 2014, 5:41:41 PM
"
Upandatem wrote:
I was entering a doorway in my appartment when desync caused me to instead jam a toe into a nearby hallbench. I, too, am tired of this.
I cycloned through the living room and into the bathroom, started to take a leak and suddenly I realised I was pissing on the sofa. WFT GGG!
Last edited by bannedwagon on Mar 1, 2014, 5:49:08 PM
Your life regen is not anything special, and if you are out of Act 1 merciless, you need to get your resists up to 75+ or you can expect death. From that point on, elemental damage is balanced around capped resists.

Blame desync all you want, but I'm guessing that if you fixed your resists you would die a lot less even with desync.

Also, you haven't linked your gear, but I'm guessing it's not very good and could use some upgrades... there is a significant difficulty wall in Merciless and it sounds to me like you have found it.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 1, 2014, 5:56:05 PM
"
tackle70 wrote:
Your life regen is not anything special, and if you are out of Act 1 merciless, you need to get your resists up to 75+ or you can expect death. From that point on, elemental damage is balanced around capped resists.

Blame desync all you want, but I'm guessing that if you fixed your resists you would die a lot less even with desync.

Also, you haven't linked your gear, but I'm guessing it's not very good and could use some upgrades... there is a significant difficulty wall in Merciless and it sounds to me like you have found it.

*facepalm*
How often do i need to write IM FINE WITH ENEMY GROUPS MY LEVEL AND 9 OF 10 DEATHS ARE ONLY COUSE OF DESYNC
ffs people learn to read before you reply -.-
Even if i link my equip will ya pay me better?
Yes, desync is part of the game, and it will be there forever. And you need to know how to prevent it, it will help you a lot.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I'm just going to play Path of Flipping since the game has done exactly as the Op describes over and over and over.The best I can do Is try to survive desync til about lvl 80 and then go farm cruel content where it's safer and play the trade game instead. I just play to get rich.
Pretty clear that this guy isn't looking for help... he just wants to gripe. Let him.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Pretty clear that this guy isn't looking for help... he just wants to gripe. Let him.

Looked at this thread twice after posting in it. Its just about venting, nothing new on here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info