Path of Desync?

Hi Nightstone13,

I'm really sorry to hear about that. If this is happening constantly it's possible there may be a connection issue that's involved. Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com with any details about your connection? Is it wired or wireless? Do you experience the same thing when connecting to a different gateway? Do you experience frequent lag or disconnections? Do things improve if you temporarily disable your antivirus/firewall?

If you can provide any of this information that should help us to figure out if there's anything prevantable going on here.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Boatsniper wrote:
I'm laughing angrily right now.

You just made it look like desynch was his problem.

Hi Boatsniper,

My response wasn't intended to rule out the possibility that the death was solely due to desync or to blame Nightstone13 for what happened. My apologies if that didn't come across - It's hard to know what's happening just from a report, and so I was interested to find out if there was something going on that we could help with.

I often see players with connection issues assume that the symptoms of packet loss or high latency are caused by or related to desync, and are therefore impossible to alleviate. Again, I can't say if that's happening here or not - I only have the report to go by.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info