Path of Desync?

Really, im tired of this.
I try to get a few exp and level on merciless with my level 64 scion.
I dont follow any real guide or anything so dont nail me on equip or stuff

No matter where i go, be it the crematorium or the Solaris temple i die constantly

No, i dont die couse of my low damage. I got a 3300 dps cyclone wich hits roughly 9 times per second/enemy and each hit restores 26hp

No, i do not die couse of the resistances i got couse with roughly 66% resistance on each element exept chaos damage and 50% on physical damage, i can say i can survive pretty well against a few enemys of MY level or below

No, i dont die couse of the low hp of only 1740 hp i got couse of the reasons i named before

I Die constantly couse the game desyncronizes like hell!
Using an attack and whirling through enemys for roughly 20 seconds. Not even 1 enemy seems to take even 1 damage. What happens? I get teleportet SOMEWHERE in the room, get attacked since 20 seconds and just die without a chance to fight back.
This couses like 9/10 deaths and i just lost a whole level up in a row thanks to this.

Anyone else having this much problems?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Many do... most give up on that skill. You don't need to use cyclone to play this game.

You should try to imagine what is actually happening to your character on the server. You are clicking to attack a monster you think is nearby, when on the server that monster is on the other side of a monster filled room. When you do, on your screen, you appear to attack that monster. On the server, you move into the room and the other monsters attack you and stop your attack. You have to play the game on the server... not on your client.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 1, 2014, 5:20:44 PM
play races and eventually you will learn how to play to not get desyncd all the time
desync isn't that big problem at all after you learn how to play this game correctly
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
try using /oos once in a while
I was entering a doorway in my appartment when desync caused me to instead jam a toe into a nearby hallbench. I, too, am tired of this.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
so i need to learn to get around crappy syncronizing couse they cant fix it? waaaaay to go game!
Sure i can also buy millions of expensive uniques and just go after one of the hundreds of builds people do everyday
but i wanna play whats fun to me and not what the game allows me to couse of its crappy syncro -.-
Last edited by RikuGx on Mar 1, 2014, 5:27:55 PM
Autohotkey /oos and get rid of cyclone if it causes trouble. Goodness the desync whining gets worse everyday.
its not only cyclone! its whirling blades, its leap slam, its every goddamn movement skill there is. Even on my Facebreaker marauder i often hit mobs wich explode MILES away!
Last edited by RikuGx on Mar 1, 2014, 5:31:08 PM
"
RikuGx wrote:
so i need to learn to get around crappy syncronizing couse they cant fix it? waaaaay to go game!
Sure i can also buy millions of expensive uniques and just go after one of the hundreds of builds people do everyday
but i wanna play whats fun to me and not what the game allows me to couse of its crappy syncro -.-

I had a similar revelation with my dual firestorm totem build. It was my favorite build but no one would let me party with them so I had to give it up. With this game it really is path of least resistance and picking the most fun option of the ones that 'work'.
Playing the game correctly to avoid desync, lol. I guess it's now considered a part of the game's mechanic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info