Path of Desync?

Lost a lvl 47 char to a desync box in the one month HC league .. almost lost the second one yesterday ( lvl 55 ) ...
box related desyncs are really a pain in the a** honestly ....
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
Lost a lvl 47 char to a desync box in the one month HC league .. almost lost the second one yesterday ( lvl 55 ) ...
box related desyncs are really a pain in the a** honestly ....

Get use to it no sign of optimization in next big patch, also now those boxes will be permanently in the game, dont go thinking you can skip them all if they are in the core game doing them will be obligatory unless you eh, want to be poor i guess, i can see next hardcore chalenge league being hard just for the R.I.P boxes and d syncing into them for no reason.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"

Don't believe you, probably you're own fault. Please post a video next time...
Have the same problem with Cyclone. Cyclone+ multistrike+ faster attacks+ dmg gives you tons of descync, like teleportation, not hitting enemies and more.

Also can i suggest to make cyclone more player controlable? Currently Its automatic, and it selects target randomly thus making it one unfair skill.
Haven't played PoE for a year and surprise, surprise... Looks like IT STILL DESYNCS!!!!!
Please stop exaggeration man, I'm a casual player and can deal with occasional desync fine, rarely die because of it and GGG is working on it.
"
Startkabels wrote:
Please stop exaggeration man, I'm a casual player and can deal with occasional desync fine, rarely die because of it and GGG is working on it.

"Hi I love GGG to death and will not allow you to slander them with such horrible accusations such as legitimately criticizing them for having some of the shittiest re-synchronization code known to man in a fairly large multiplayer game."

The amount of desync/rubberbanding/etc. is simply inexcusable. Period. Not even BF3/BF4 was this bad, and it's desyncing was pretty bad in itself.
Last edited by allbusiness on Aug 9, 2014, 11:59:22 PM
Yeah there's too much desync, everyone agrees so no need to pretend everybody is always dying because of it.
"
Startkabels wrote:
Yeah there's too much desync, everyone agrees so no need to pretend everybody is always dying because of it.

Everybody that plays HC has already subconsciously altered their skill tree and gameplan around the fact that desync exists. Even then, sometimes it's not enough due to the fact that huge spike damage + desync is usually a massive disaster.

I wouldn't say everyone is always dying because of it, but it does contribute to a significant amount of deaths, especially melee characters who suffer far worse from desync than ranged characters do.
I play hardcore and I play melee so how come I never die due to desync?

Maybe because I don't take risk I shouldn't take knowing desync might occur or maybe because I don't blame desync when I died after a little desync in a situation that would got me killed also without desync?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info