Who cares about standard?

"
Dugi96 wrote:
i finally accumulated some wealth on standard,and i like rerolling new chars,trying out new shit,and to do that i need some base wealth+no fear of dying+a lot of time (im a casual player,can play 1-3 hours a day)

and this too.
Apart from wira the only person who supports domination here is me.
Conclusion:
Standard folks ARE BORED
GO PLAY!
Meantime, I'm gonna be having fun ingame in DOMINATION
"
wira020 wrote:
Wow so many standard players in this side of the forum.

I tried to breeze thru everything, well I do agree, crafting in this game isnt really suited for 4 month league. I'd like to see a balancing act on crafting for 4 month league tbh. Things i've crafted so far in dom.

Spoiler

Its a real challenge to me to get things done in 4 month with limited resources. Thats y a lot of em are unfinished. League not over yet tho.

Some of u guys are saying desync and rmt are the reason to play standard? For realzies? So theres no rmt'ers in standard ever? And desync free? Wow. And since when is there no death penalty in standard?

Some people are stupid enough to feel proud after spending real money to compete against others who play fair. Well as long as it doesnt bother me, I dont care.

The problem with changing crafting rates in the temp leagues is when everything gets merged back to Legacy league, it will make an unfair crafting advantage.
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
"
wira020 wrote:
Wow so many standard players in this side of the forum.

I tried to breeze thru everything, well I do agree, crafting in this game isnt really suited for 4 month league. I'd like to see a balancing act on crafting for 4 month league tbh. Things i've crafted so far in dom.

Spoiler

Its a real challenge to me to get things done in 4 month with limited resources. Thats y a lot of em are unfinished. League not over yet tho.

Some of u guys are saying desync and rmt are the reason to play standard? For realzies? So theres no rmt'ers in standard ever? And desync free? Wow. And since when is there no death penalty in standard?

Some people are stupid enough to feel proud after spending real money to compete against others who play fair. Well as long as it doesnt bother me, I dont care.

The problem with changing crafting rates in the temp leagues is when everything gets merged back to Legacy league, it will make an unfair crafting advantage.

Aye but standard people have had quantity affix this whole time. It would work out.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Can anyone tell me which class gets this gem the most for quest rewards?

I've heard Duelist and Marauder.

Thanks,
"
reboticon wrote:

Aye but standard people have had quantity affix this whole time. It would work out.

I think this would depend heavily on how it was implemented. If they made it more likely for things to link, for example, that would be heavily skewed in the new leagues favor vs IIQ existing. IIQ isnt really all that terribly useful to begin with.
HAIL SATAN!
standard rules !!!@!!!!111!!

no jokes aside... as a guy who has a limited time to play standard is the perfect choice. who cares about the economy and stuff like that ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/585334

"
Here's some data on how players are distributed between the leagues. We're pleased to see high engagement with the new challenge leagues and are pleased that Nemesis is performing better than any of our other hardcore leagues ever have:

Domination: 51.3%
Nemesis: 20.5%
Standard: 25.6%
Hardcore: 2.6%

So Standard alone has more players than both HC leagues combined. It would seem more people care about standard then HC.
The question that players really need to ask themselves is:

Will playing in a different league make the game "not fun" for me?

If you are enjoying the current temporary leagues and want to keep playing with your current characters then I see no reason why you would not enjoy playing in standard/hardcore when they end.

In the end, this is a game. Either you enjoy it for what it is or you don't. If you enjoy it enough you will continue playing, and you won't really care too much about things as ultimately trivial as league rulesets, legacy items, and comparing yourself to some other player's build/gear.
My previous immature comment aside, in most likelihood i will continue to play my standard characters, unless i reach lvl 100 (and probably after too) they will constantly be a work in progress, there is always another goal to achieve and thats what i love about this game!

On the other hand I hope the new leagues will be attractive enough to make me want to spend time in them too.

It boils down to 1 question in my opinion: Are you willing to start from scratch again, to put in the time to build from 0 or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info