Who cares about standard?

"
StormHunter wrote:

Domination and nemesis have a ruined economy after one week too even in the 1 week race theres rmt and crossleague trading (like a known streamer showed us). real men do races, i want the endless descent 4 month league with no trading, no town, no partys, onyl solo manmode and remove projectiles and spells

+1 to this!
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
i finally accumulated some wealth on standard,and i like rerolling new chars,trying out new shit,and to do that i need some base wealth+no fear of dying+a lot of time (im a casual player,can play 1-3 hours a day)
I dick around in the new leagues a bit when they come out to try out the new features and acquire some of the league only base items. Mostly though thats just for the fun of it. I know all of that will be folded into standard where I can and will enjoy it more since thats where most of my builds and powerbase are.

Legacy League is the best league.
HAIL SATAN!
Well I don't think new league economies turn to shit that fast but now it's obvious that some are bailing and asking for crazy prices on some not too gg wares. But I just closed my little shop because I'm tired of maintaining it and the only thing people wanted recently was some IR gear otherwise it was a bit slow. But getting 5links was a lot easier in new league, after playing standard last time for 4 months, never could afford one. But that was back in the ninja days so different experience overall.

"
wira020 wrote:
Who cares about standard

most people playing POE. almost half actually.

population:
vanilla > hard
I need more purple titles
[Removed by Support]
ign:LegacyOfTsar
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 13, 2014, 2:17:07 PM
Wow so many standard players in this side of the forum.

I tried to breeze thru everything, well I do agree, crafting in this game isnt really suited for 4 month league. I'd like to see a balancing act on crafting for 4 month league tbh. Things i've crafted so far in dom.

Spoiler

Its a real challenge to me to get things done in 4 month with limited resources. Thats y a lot of em are unfinished. League not over yet tho.

Some of u guys are saying desync and rmt are the reason to play standard? For realzies? So theres no rmt'ers in standard ever? And desync free? Wow. And since when is there no death penalty in standard?

Some people are stupid enough to feel proud after spending real money to compete against others who play fair. Well as long as it doesnt bother me, I dont care.
Pure Hard Luck
Pela's Duelist 2H Axxor For MFers: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/770009
Pela's Spray & Pray Split Puncture Critness: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/918191
IGN : PelacurZ
"
Ocylix wrote:
"
wira020 wrote:
Who cares about standard

most people playing POE. almost half actually.

population:
vanilla > hard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbepN4dKLbU
"
JIIX wrote:
There are more people in standard than people playing nemesis + hardcore. Back in open beta, it was 9:9:3:1 between Anarchy/Standard/Onslaught/Hardcore.

I play in standard because
1. Playing self-found takes a long time.
2. I don't give a damn about hardcore.
3. I don't give a damn about the economy.
4. I don't give a damn about competing against other people.

+1 Indeed !!!
a lot of people care about standard including me.

does that answer your question?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info