Who cares about standard?

I like playing in the new leagues but I also like growing a permanent character in a permanent league. You can accomplish things over a year you can't in 4 months.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rywUS-ohqeE&feature=kp
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
"
CookieVortex wrote:
I also don't feel starting everything over and over again after 4months. Some people don't have 10h to play daily.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
CookieVortex wrote:
Some people don't have 10h to play daily.

Strange, I am playing 1 hour a day and 3 hours per weekend and i am enjoying 4 month reroll.

I want to make fun and cheap builds to play in equal ground. I dont care about lvl 78 maps, or high-end uniques, because everytime I hit lvl 80-85 I get bored and I start to play TF2 again :)
Saying that legacy items are "feature" of permanent leagues is like saying that defecation pain after eating spicy food is its "feature".
"
JIIX wrote:
There are more people in standard than people playing nemesis + hardcore. Back in open beta, it was 9:9:3:1 between Anarchy/Standard/Onslaught/Hardcore.

I play in standard because
1. Playing self-found takes a long time.
2. I don't give a damn about hardcore.
3. I don't give a damn about the economy.
4. I don't give a damn about competing against other people.

5. I only have a few hours a week for play during most of the year.
6. I don't want to restart every 4 months.
"
wira020 wrote:
I dont :D.

Then why did you make this post, you ignorant twit.
i've made friends on global 2 so I am going where the majority of them go (new league)

when you say you only have four months to roll some characters, that is true, but jesus christ everyone can make a level 50 character on a saturday. and guess what? gear isn't worth hundreds of exalts and shit like that. the difference between the cost of currency is huge.

they should have wiped standard and hardcore after beta

and if you think the rates on this game are hard, play some ragnarok online vanilla

GLOBAL 2 RULES!!!!

well anyways I do think that standard has a very stale economy where yes you can "grow" a character there and achieve more but you WILL become bored trying to get that last GG item you cant afford. I would rather play a new league for the fresh experience. I cant play 12 hours a day I study so I hardly have the time but I know I will still enjoy the rerolls cause honestly it doesnt take that long to make a new character and enjoy it. Just wanted to say I support Wira.

Also he owes me alteration orbs and he wont pay up.

Good day to you all.
Last edited by Level3Pidgey on Feb 14, 2014, 2:47:46 PM
Global 2 party up in here!!!

But anyway I'm sure I'll mess around in Standard here and there whilst playing new leagues since most the people I play with are probably skipping next league and if they want to play I'd like to have the option to play with them still. Plus I have grown attached to some of the characters I worked hard on gearing. Either way people will play what they want and I don't think any of us should be passing judgment if they don't play the league we prefer to play. That's why there are multiple leagues. OPTIONS. Because not everyone likes the same things. I'd think that having more than 1 choice would be a good thing :/
I think it's funny people hate on standard because other's have a lot of currency. Honestly, why does it matter what others have? Playing to please someone else or yourself? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info