[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Could you give some end game gear recommendations please?

Thanks!

Can link you my current gear for reference:
Spoiler

I'm at 8.6k ES / 3.2k Tooltip Dps with Aegis and 9.2k ES / 3.8k Tooltip DPS with Rathpith, haven't picked the Cast Speed nodes currently which would be a huge bump in DPS.

You'll notice some gear is not optimal for the build, but i haven't got any replacements yet.
Better would be a Carnal Armour (Ev/ES) base with 500+ ES, also a helmet with more ES and maybe additional Evasion. Everything else is pretty much what you should look for.

Will post my gear into the OP once i got all upgrades.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks so much for the gear post!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Enki91 wrote:
Simplified the whole guide, threw out the additional builds and integrated the best of them into the main build. Also switched back to full mana regen and dropped leech.

Build got a huge buff through this, while also being easier to gear now. Reaching 10k+ ES is now easily possible even with Aegis Aurora.

Hmm, I'm new and want use your build, so i have followed the "old" leveling guide. Unfortunately, you've changed this guide so heavily that I have to respec much (and i have no respec) bevor i can follow the new guide... What a pity! :(

Sorry for my bad english!
"
Vadriel_73 wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:
Simplified the whole guide, threw out the additional builds and integrated the best of them into the main build. Also switched back to full mana regen and dropped leech.

Build got a huge buff through this, while also being easier to gear now. Reaching 10k+ ES is now easily possible even with Aegis Aurora.

Hmm, I'm new and want use your build, so i have followed the "old" leveling guide. Unfortunately, you've changed this guide so heavily that I have to respec much (and i have no respec) bevor i can follow the new guide... What a pity! :(

The old guide still works, if you wanna level without respeccing into the new one i can send you the old one again. What level are you currently?
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
Vadriel_73 wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:

The old guide still works, if you wanna level without respeccing into the new one i can send you the old one again. What level are you currently?

Lvl30 now. I went first to the left side over the nodes "Elemental Dominion" and "Fire Walker" etc. to the shield nodes. Problem is i has to respec 16-17 steps, because you delete the way over these nodes in the new build.

Thx

"
Vadriel_73 wrote:

Lvl30 now. I went first to the left side over the nodes "Elemental Dominion" and "Fire Walker" etc. to the shield nodes. Problem is i has to respec 16-17 steps, because you delete the way over these nodes in the new build.

Thx

Simply finish off the nodes im taking on the left side besides Sovereignty, then go down to the Scion ES Circle and combine both sides. By that time you should be able to respec the 8 unneeded nodes with free quest respecs.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Apr 10, 2014, 6:10:07 PM
hi , i was follow your RF+incinerate build ,pretty like that build :))
but i cant see the passive tree , gear required and gem link :((
Could you post that build again , please . very thanks !

Hello!

Can you send me the old link on the build, so i don't need to start over from the begining.

And i am level 52.
"
clickeke wrote:
hi , i was follow your RF+incinerate build ,pretty like that build :))
but i cant see the passive tree , gear required and gem link :((
Could you post that build again , please . very thanks !

Gear Requirements were Shavronne's Wrappings or Solaris Lorica, Shavronne's Revelation, legacy Saffell's Frame or Rise of the Phoenix, a +2 Fire Gem wand with RRR colours and an amulet with +max ES/ES%. I have most of this for sale, if interested.

"
Theloostone wrote:
Hello!

Can you send me the old link on the build, so i don't need to start over from the begining.

And i am level 52.

Added it back to the OP, but won't update that version anymore. I recommend whenever you can, transistion to the new build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi,again.
What kind gem link on +2 fire wand?
Could you tell me what aura and gem link on the gear?
+Es amulet is + all attribute 9x amulet?
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info