[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

"
Enki91 wrote:
Incinerate scales best through cast speed, and it also lets you reach max. stacks faster which is helpful against targets that require moving. Coordination & Harrier both give only half the amount of cast speed, if you'd take both you'd spend 1 pt more than taking Nimbleness.

Dexterity is pointless for us. The tree already gets enough Dex for all gems/gear, Spells aren't affected by Accuracy and Evasion% Bonus from Dex doesn't count towards Iron Reflexes.
Movement speed from Harrier is nice, but we move mainly with Lightning Warp anyway, which gets affected by the additional Cast Speed from Nimbleness.

Going through the Frenzy Charge doesn't save points, you'd have to drop Void Barrier and the very important +30 Str node. If you'd still take Void Barrier it will take the exact same amount of points, just that you lose 1% Cast Speed (Frenzy Charge gives 5%) and 20 Str.

Last but not least, said Nimbleness Cluster is only a very high level option anyway, a level most players will probably not bother to reach.

I suppose you are right, but the trade off of 1 point for 8% proj damage and 6% move speed is still quite reasonable. For strength, I am taking the +30 node near iron reflexes, so for now, im skipping void barrier. Also, wouldnt taking savagery provide a significant dps boost to get 5 frenzy charges?
Getting both frenzy charges is fine. I think i didn't take them in the initial build to have the cast speed constantly, even against bigger enemies that don't (regularly) spawn adds.

It's just a guideline after all, if you wanna try some alternative routes feel free to do so.
twitch.tv/enki91
I'm currently level 81 in rampage playing the max-block build. I've been trying to do Atziri and I've being quite unsuccesful.

The Vaal Vessels are super easy, you can face tank them pretty much. The trio-bosses took a little bit of practice but I can do them without many problems right now (I find titty-bitch>Dual-striker>cycloner works best). Atziri herself destroys me every time, the main problem is that I can't DPS Atziri fast enough and I can't kill the adds before they heal her, the furthest I've ever gotten is the first split phase. My tooltip is 2.5k with all level 18 gems and LMP. Any advice?
Atziri herself can be a bit sketchy, you gotta need to switch around a few things for her. Change Aegis to Saffells, Grace to PoF/PoL, GMP to LMP and put a Spell Totem with Temp Chains for the add phase.

It's admittedly not the best/fastest build to farm Atziri, but it can be done. Goodluck with your next runs! :)
twitch.tv/enki91
hi,

i play a similar build with CI, AA, IR and i rly like it but i want to do Atziri and think i need to tweak the build a bit.

do you ever thought of going Low Life to add some damage and one or two auras? or is it not worth the loss of ES and CI?
Yes i tried Low Life Incinerate, even Low Life RF a long time ago. It's viable, but haven't tried Atziri with it. You can make up the ES loss a bit by going through the Written in Blood cluster below PA, like this:

Haven't done the math, but you should be able to run PoF+PoL+Haste or Determination on life.

Keep in mind, through giving up CI you become vulnerable to Blood Rage. I'd recommend getting a Vertex and some Chaos Res on other gear. Also, Shavs is quite expensive and you may could do stronger builds at that price.
twitch.tv/enki91
With a few adjustments, I managed to do atziri fairly comfortably (my first time ever!). I took with me rathpith, alphas howl (rrbb), PoL, PoF, and Blind. I replaced cast on stun with spell echo for perma immortal call. For double vaal, i slotted in pol instead of herald, by using an alphas howl which allowed me to heal easily from the constant sparks. For trio, i used the normal setup with manual immortal call, kill titty, dual striker, cyclone and used perma immortal call for no issues. For atziri fight, i use alphas howl and run pol pof discipline clarity, herald of ice. I swap in the rathpith for extra spell block (cant use saffells as I take too much from spears) and swap faster projectiles for blind to pretty much always stop spears, and i was able to facetank fairly easily. It's quite an annoying setup to constantly switch, but it gets the job done nicely
"
calze6 wrote:
With a few adjustments, I managed to do atziri fairly comfortably (my first time ever!). I took with me rathpith, alphas howl (rrbb), PoL, PoF, and Blind. I replaced cast on stun with spell echo for perma immortal call. For double vaal, i slotted in pol instead of herald, by using an alphas howl which allowed me to heal easily from the constant sparks. For trio, i used the normal setup with manual immortal call, kill titty, dual striker, cyclone and used perma immortal call for no issues. For atziri fight, i use alphas howl and run pol pof discipline clarity, herald of ice. I swap in the rathpith for extra spell block (cant use saffells as I take too much from spears) and swap faster projectiles for blind to pretty much always stop spears, and i was able to facetank fairly easily. It's quite an annoying setup to constantly switch, but it gets the job done nicely

Congrats, nice to hear! Yeah this CI build isn't the most optimal for Atziri, the typical lifebased MoM Incinerator is better for that.
twitch.tv/enki91
Respecced my Lv94 Witch back into this build after experimenting alot with other stuff. Refined tree & updated guide, will record some videos within the next days.
twitch.tv/enki91
Why not quality added lightning instead of fire pen? You get to shock which allows it to benefit herald of thunder. Shock = 50% more dps as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info