[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

That HP Aegis based build doesnt have any Reduced Mana Nodes. Which and how many Auras should you run then?
"
vip08 wrote:
That HP Aegis based build doesnt have any Reduced Mana Nodes. Which and how many Auras should you run then?

He should be able to run Grace, Clarity and Purity of Ice with a Lv20 Reduced Mana. Discipline isn't really needed with maxblock lifebased Aegis.
twitch.tv/enki91
I would like to mix this build with a dischager such as this post. Any ideas on better improvement.

http://pathofpoe.com/builds/view/bringyourfriends-incinerate-defensive-discharger-b/

and in the future will you have more videos or youtube videos updates like ziggyd does?
Last edited by nitro1914 on Sep 14, 2014, 12:34:48 AM
That tree looks pretty bad, it has basically no ES at all. Together with Aegis and good rolled ES pieces, you will still not have a sufficient amount to survive higher maps. Got no personal experience with Discharge as i dislike that skill, but i guess if you want to make it work, use one of my both trees, get the power charges and witch aoe nodes and it'll work.

Currently playing on an older laptop, videos turn out in a pure lagfest, that's why i can't even record some quick gameplay videos. People like ZiggyD do it on a professional level for a living (i guess?), they got the equipment and enough time to do that.
twitch.tv/enki91
I'm doing this HP based build.

without any inreased effect of auras you lose quite abit of Armor. It has its positives side too tho.
Last edited by vip08 on Sep 15, 2014, 5:27:39 PM
HI thank you for the help i would like to use your max block skill tree here. can you edit your tree for me to include the dischager part as i would mess it up.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QIHpUuuAuMbJUmy2VssnG0ZK3gRUB_HNbmnKx1PLR9Ms5UgKw0EB8HzQkvr5KKjhcVfKn_G3750VcHFJ6kRli-drJgsv-wYDkgW8_fXhq5wu13yJjyESJuhFdfZE7b3XGuPRlZjL28rCsNtHRQRL_rS62MXL37imZpk54BWqZW1SFXWT31tbAYjgKRRYOd0H0HbGujWEHsi6s3qBbW-Opu12j3C7MM6GYpb97TFykr7CVIN2-cegVFM9tpfakuNrEcaj_8cfVsqTRUg0TYs6Qkz3Q3iLFuvTiq2QSmlQzEbyF4Tw4bnkayv
Last edited by nitro1914 on Sep 18, 2014, 9:34:29 PM
twitch.tv/enki91
your are awesome thank you do you have a twitch TV channel i can follow you at or any thing i can help you with. You have been so nice to me i would like to return the favor some how with a follow or some thing. thanks again.
Why take cast speed nodes in nimbleness over projectile damage and coordination or harrier? You get free proj damage and dexterity or move speed and dex and can opt to cut down and save points by going through the frenzy charge area instead.
Last edited by calze6 on Sep 30, 2014, 1:51:56 AM
Incinerate scales best through cast speed, and it also lets you reach max. stacks faster which is helpful against targets that require moving. Coordination & Harrier both give only half the amount of cast speed, if you'd take both you'd spend 1 pt more than taking Nimbleness.

Dexterity is pointless for us. The tree already gets enough Dex for all gems/gear, Spells aren't affected by Accuracy and Evasion% Bonus from Dex doesn't count towards Iron Reflexes.
Movement speed from Harrier is nice, but we move mainly with Lightning Warp anyway, which gets affected by the additional Cast Speed from Nimbleness.

Going through the Frenzy Charge doesn't save points, you'd have to drop Void Barrier and the very important +30 Str node. If you'd still take Void Barrier it will take the exact same amount of points, just that you lose 1% Cast Speed (Frenzy Charge gives 5%) and 20 Str.

Last but not least, said Nimbleness Cluster is only a very high level option anyway, a level most players will probably not bother to reach.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info