[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

Wow, alot happened here while i was sleeping!

@HeavensRejected: Great to know, can't wait to get my Catarina in Beyond Lv6 :D
And i agree with you, Faster Proj is clearly more valuable than Empower.

@dr460nf1r3: It was around 3k GMP before patch, if i remember correctly.
Lots of your DPS will come from gem levels, if you're at ~2k tooltip with Lv18 gems, that's fine.

@deathb4dish0n0r2: Definitely go for a Saintly, with Life and good ES for a big EB boost. GL with the RF Incinerate project!

@nitro1914: You level all to max. CwS, unlike CwDt, doesn't have a level restriction to trigger gems.

@WSLaFleur: Spell Totems got a multiplicative cast speed penalty of 30% with Patch 1.1.0, which is just too huge of a cut for Incinerate.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 31, 2014, 1:28:53 AM
Got my hands on a
and i have to say this item is amazing. even without that much manreg its quite easy to sustain the incinerate with clarity. altough i have only like 66 manareg its quite nice.

Im not using AA so thats no problem at all. raises dps by A LOT lol.

You definitly should try out as well, it doesnt require a completely new build as you stated before D:
Ok, good to know. Trying to get my hands on one in Beyond soon :)
twitch.tv/enki91
I also tried investing 5 skillpts in more frenzy charges and got a +1frenzy charge lazhwar.

Im sitting at 6 frenzy charges now which increase my dps tooltip by 300 (30% more castspeed) and armor by 1k (24% more evasionrating)

Would you say its worth losing, lets say the aura nodes on the templar side for that?
"
dr460nf1r3 wrote:
I also tried investing 5 skillpts in more frenzy charges and got a +1frenzy charge lazhwar.

Im sitting at 6 frenzy charges now which increase my dps tooltip by 300 (30% more castspeed) and armor by 1k (24% more evasionrating)

Would you say its worth losing, lets say the aura nodes on the templar side for that?

Very situational, but i would say no. Without the aura nodes, you won't be able to run all four auras and on top lose some mana regen from Clarity. On top of that, more cast speed means more mana consumption. With a 5l setup it may be easily managable, but once you add a 6l it may get tricky. A very case-dependant situation, would need some testing i can't do atm.
twitch.tv/enki91
Oh wait, so youre basically saying the higher my castspeed is the more mana i drain? i always thought it would just do more dmg while staying at the same manacost D:

hm. im gonna try the difference between having/not having aura nodes as soon as i reach a high enough lvl to skill them. For now ill just stay with the 6 charges since they look awesome and work for me ^^
Just a minor update from the wand front :D

I've just picked up an Apep's Rage and it's pretty good dps wise but it has some issues:

- The added chaos is a bit misleading, it gets reduced by the damage effectiveness on Incinerate
- Both the increased cast speed (28% on mine) and the increased mana cost make it impossible to permacast it on the normal block setup (Lazhwar, Dream Fragments, 50% reg ring, L15 Clarity, all aura nodes)
- No mana reg or fire leech on it which means you're stuck with Doryiani's Invitation and Atziri's Promise for your leech and have to make due with whatever mana reg you can get on the rest of your gear
- While more chaos damage equals more dps it won't get improved by Elemental Weakness you the actual DPS gain will be reduced to the cast speed on chaos resistant mobs
Kinda what i expected. Would need to properly build around Apep's to make the most out of it.
Still saving to reroll this build in Beyond, getting no valuable drops recently :(
twitch.tv/enki91
Really want to start this build but being inexperienced I don't at all understand where to go on the tree, what to take first etc. Anyway possible you could do a leveling tree or get some sort of guidance where to go?
Last edited by InorganicApex on Sep 3, 2014, 11:31:50 PM
"
InorganicApex wrote:
Really want to start this build but being inexperienced I don't at all understand where to go on the tree, what to take first etc. Anyway possible you could do a leveling tree or get some sort of guidance where to go?

Done, added a 20-100pt Passive Tree Progression in the leveling section.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info