[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

Would be nice if you could atziri asap aswell. I will attempt it again with the new build but preprare much better this time
"
vip08 wrote:
Would be nice if you could atziri asap aswell. I will attempt it again with the new build but preprare much better this time

I'll try if i get hands on the fragments. Currently saving up for something else, and they are quite expensive here in Standard.

Life Leech gem should be enough, it's actually more than twice the leech i have right now and i was doing fine on harder 78s. But will try Atziri again soon to see how well leech works there.
twitch.tv/enki91
I'd probably (well, I already have...) swap the priorities on the 3L/4L CWS gems, I prefer increased duration on the enduring cry/immortal combo, since the immunity will be longer then. Molten Shell usually explode before the 10 sec is off anyway, and totem duration is quite irrelevant with 20 sec as default as it is. Just my observation at least, if you have very high armour molten shell might live longer for you, but I doubt it.
"
Appren wrote:
I'd probably (well, I already have...) swap the priorities on the 3L/4L CWS gems, I prefer increased duration on the enduring cry/immortal combo, since the immunity will be longer then. Molten Shell usually explode before the 10 sec is off anyway, and totem duration is quite irrelevant with 20 sec as default as it is. Just my observation at least, if you have very high armour molten shell might live longer for you, but I doubt it.

Good point. It's something i totally forgot updating, dropped the Inc Duration with Molten Shell long ago. Thanks for noticing, changed it now.
twitch.tv/enki91
You think this new version (IR..Atziri Uniques..) is better the other (ZO) ?
"
Raphidex wrote:
You think this new version (IR..Atziri Uniques..) is better the other (ZO) ?

Better yes, but it almost requires you to be 90+ and costs a ton to replicate.
twitch.tv/enki91
Playing around with a Low Life RF version currently, after a ton of regrets i think i've finally completed it. Now it's time to save up for a Shav's!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi!

I am playing in invasion league right now with this character. How much ES needed when you respec to CI? I have never played character using only shield so I would like to know your opinion!
Last edited by yodaHUN on Mar 29, 2014, 2:45:37 AM
"
yodaHUN wrote:
Hi!

I am playing in invasion league right now with this character. How much ES needed when you respec to CI? I have never played character using only shield so I would like to know your opinion!

Usually i'd say 3k, but for Invasion i'd recommend a bit more. With 4k Es and Aegis Aurora you should be good to go. Keep in mind you'll get a huge ES boost from the nodes behind CI too.
twitch.tv/enki91
hi mate

Lovely build.

Im really interested in ur new low life version, so, have few questions

- Why dnt u run aegis?
- Why using safells take block nodes?
- If u decide to use aegis (its what i liked), we should go for Iron reflex right?, then, how would be ur tree? maybe would be better from scion?

ty!! and awesome guide and gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info