[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

Could this build work as a Marauder?
@SvK: Thanks, didn't even notice this. Added the 8% node but also left the full ES circle for now.

@jacked_and_tan: Can work, you will have a bit more armour and life (for leveling), or some additional ES regen, but will lose on the spell dmg nodes in witch starter area.

So all in all, Marauder would be tankier while sacrificing some DPS.

Btw. i'm testing an IR/Leech version right now. Still have mixed feelings about it, it's definitely more tankier and flexible with gear, but switching in the Life Leech gem is a huge DPS loss, and having no constant ES regen is also a downside. Will test it for a week and then add to the guide, if it's viable.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 19, 2014, 12:56:23 PM
Bought the shield today for 4ex and 130 chaos it's so nice hehe
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Daskar84: What's your current tooltip DPS? Added Chaos AND Added Lightning together will cost too much mana, switch Added Lightning for Iron Will. Once your gems reached a certain level and you have 2k+ Tooltip DPS, the spamming will go fluently.

My current tooltip with chaos and lightning is 1341. My armor is BBBGG, so I can't really use Iron Will. I guess I'll just either use mana pots or a 4L setup until I can get my gems leveled more.
Changed the order of Incinerate supports, rewritten some parts and improved the leveling section. This should now eliminate mana problems while leveling, and also give more survivability once reaching Act 3 Merciless. Would appreciate some feedback!
twitch.tv/enki91
Replacing Fire Penetration with Iron Will is amazing! I feel like I can actually manage my mana with just 1 pot and I'm at 1.5k DPS currently.

Hey, its gonna be too hard to get RRRB to the rainbowstride boots.

any good alternatives for cast when stunned?
"
vip08 wrote:
Hey, its gonna be too hard to get RRRB to the rainbowstride boots.

any good alternatives for cast when stunned?

Drop increased duration on your Molten Shell/Rejuvenation totem combo, and run B-R-R either on one of the other slots like shield, or with some other gem on boots.
I run it on my shield, and have some other stuff on boots, like blood rage and some random vaal gem that I cant remember.
I just brought inferno mantle, is stone of lazhar enough to migitate the increased spelldmg taken?
I'm too scared to try atziri, is it possible to do it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info