[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

"
LOISS wrote:
hi mate

Lovely build.

Im really interested in ur new low life version, so, have few questions

- Why dnt u run aegis?
- Why using safells take block nodes?
- If u decide to use aegis (its what i liked), we should go for Iron reflex right?, then, how would be ur tree? maybe would be better from scion?

ty!! and awesome guide and gear

Thanks!

Aegis isn't possible with Low Life RF, as we need the +max res for RF, so it's either Saffell's or Rise of the Phoenix. I prefer Saffells for the Spell Dmg and +max to all Ele Resis.

Saffells converts the Spellblock from your block chance, without block nodes it would only be 100-120% from 26% base block chance of the shield. With all the block nodes and Tempest Shield you will reach 75% Spellblock.

I tried really hard to incorporate IR within the Low Life RF, but it just wasn't possible. I'd have to give up around 50% ES, and i prefer having that rather than IR. The positive side is, this leaves us with lots of Evasion when running Grace, which helps against ranged attackers. You will evade some hits and have enough time warping to them to take them down.
twitch.tv/enki91
Got it!

Would be great when u have all stuff show us some videos and a small (or not :D) explanation of that awesome LOW RF build.
Been looking for an incinerate build and most of all stops at 1-2k dps and low 70 maps....
Thanks for all mate!!
"
LOISS wrote:
Got it!

Would be great when u have all stuff show us some videos and a small (or not :D) explanation of that awesome LOW RF build.
Been looking for an incinerate build and most of all stops at 1-2k dps and low 70 maps....
Thanks for all mate!!

Videos will definitely follow, and i'll also extend the Low Life part. May just take a while, RNG is not really on my side currently in terms of Dominus drops.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added some gear recommendations for the alternative build variations.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey,

Could u put ur stats as CI and low life? (Armor / ES / DPS...) Trying to decide between one :D
And in ur opinion which is better?
Is low life viable in highend maps? (76/77/78)

Cya

"
LOISS wrote:
Hey,

Could u put ur stats as CI and low life? (Armor / ES / DPS...) Trying to decide between one :D
And in ur opinion which is better?
Is low life viable in highend maps? (76/77/78)

Cya

Don't have any pictures right now but the stats were around the following, with the linked gear in respective posts:

- CI ZO Build: 7.4k ES - 9.5k Armour (no flask) - ~5k tooltip dps (with bloodrage and atziri flask)

- CI IR Leech Build: 7.9k ES - 28k Armour (no flask) - ~3.8k tooltip dps (with bloodrage and atziri flask)

- Lowlife RF: 5.4k ES (7.3k-7.8k with Shavs), 3k Armour (no flask), 42% chance to evade (Lv92, should be somewhere at 70% for Lv70ish monsters), up to 11k tooltip dps (with 6l shavs, bloodrage and atziri flask)

I couldn't test the lowlife version in maps yet as i still don't have Shavs, and i'm kinda tired of farming right now. I'd say if you play carefully and don't eat hits like Palace Doms Touch of God, it should work. Alternatively you could also use Rise of the Phoenix, will have bit less DPS and less max Light/Cold res, but on the other hand you'll be able to block attacks and have more positive regen due to higher fire res.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Apr 6, 2014, 6:44:21 PM
RIP 90 to a stupid mistake heh.

in case my friend dies with the 6linked shavs ill let u know he might lend it to you.
Last edited by vip08 on Apr 7, 2014, 3:15:33 AM
"
vip08 wrote:
RIP 90 to a stupid mistake heh.

in case my friend dies with the 6linked shavs ill let u know he might lend it to you.

Sucks what happened, but you got really far and i'm really glad about all the feedback regarding Invasion-viability from you. Goodluck with your next char!

Will put this char on a hold for a while, busy with a new char and races. Will still check the thread every day and get back to all questions, feedback or whatever else you want to let me know.
twitch.tv/enki91
Simplified the whole guide, threw out the additional builds and integrated the best of them into the main build. Also switched back to full mana regen and dropped leech.

Build got a huge buff through this, while also being easier to gear now. Reaching 10k+ ES is now easily possible even with Aegis Aurora.
twitch.tv/enki91
Could you give some end game gear recommendations please?

Thanks!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info