[1.3.0] How to Farm Piety and Dominus. Guide for a Melee IIR/IIQ Runner (303/126 IIR/IIQ).

That's something that i can't help you with mate .. i don't desyync... at all...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Your hp and armor are all very low, but the only thing you can do to avoid desync is do shorter leaps. If you leap all the way across the screen you will likely desync. Happens to me all the time too with this build. You just learn to hold the right mouse button down, and just do constant shorter leaps.
Hey man. First off, this build is amazing, cheap and effective.

I have a question however, i raced a guy who had WB and he beat me every time by 35% of map at least. Also I have desync probs with LS. So i was teoring to come up with WB build, but wb cant deal any damage. So instead u can use WB in the sheild with FA+bm to get to piety, then flicker+multi+added f+added phy+faster att+bm(or double strike)

I mean u cull on switch bm iir iiq flicker(i use flicker so i can have extra second to be safe while switching to reaper)

And, requeres 1 supa cheap - perandus(or daressos for extra res/dps), 1 moderately expensive bloodseeker claw(~3ex)

Yeah, question is for pure dominus/piety MF. I dont think char like that would be viable to do anything except them.

btw dps is ~same as my mf one. actually about 3k more but its because i theorycrafted all lvl 20 gems

I assume you can get to 10k too.

Looked at ur flicker build, maybe if ou want to lvl like this u can use melee splahs
but i think tis ewasier to lvlv with FB
IGN: Infernalle
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 23, 2014, 6:25:22 AM
Also my tree and gear
Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wJxBLMFLQmWE0wUIBRNGJEb-iDwJJsl3yb4JyAnLyftME8wdzGeMgk1kjboOlI8LUF0RmlHfkrITP9N41BHWK9fP2BLYSFlTWWnajtsRm5pbqpybHKpcrt07XYreA1673zZgIqE2YTvhmCHKYjxlZuZK5stogCkGaSsplenMKloqW6rxayqr2y18rc-vJ-9gb6KvqfAD8EEwaPEFcT2xYrGrtJN4mHi6uOf6wnvDvAf8i_3TfyJ_gr-jw==

Spoiler

67 IIQ(101 with 18 lvl IIQ gem)
260IIR(313 with 16 IIR gem)

btw should i replace my current helmet with
Spoiler

Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 23, 2014, 5:59:16 AM
Don't replace the helmet.
Yes i reach 10k dps .. actualy around 13k ( see the screens)
I don't like WB because you pause after cast before you can recast and you can jump over terrain obsticles.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Okay I wont.

On your flicker dps screen it shows defence stats for some reason...
And here yes, you got 13, but what i meant is that it is possible to get 10k which i find comfortable, and with Bloodseeker claw, which has supa low dmg. it is highest and fastest 1H dps weapon though u can get easy i think, and has cray cray leech.

the thing ive learned about wb, that amount of recovery in the end Decreases with attack speed increase. so i would have about ~90iASPD with that build, which should get it to almost insta cast. and yea, i know, obstacles is huge, but WB is so much faster on straight lines... ad no desync

man so with redbeak wb lvl 16 and FA 17/20 my FB mara almost doesnt have that pause in the end.
but i remembered those doors on the way to piety, i think leap slam wins there

anyway what you think about my build idea?
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 24, 2014, 1:57:12 PM
So, I have a question!
I tested my build and then spend about 120 regrets lol
I came up with interesting stuff in the end.
It's the same Piety/Dom MF, lvl 76 (95p) and very fun...
You have only 3 piece of non MF gear: Tabula, Bloodseeker, Perandus shield. Which comes out in the end about 2-3-1c=5ex and 1c.
Auresize+Perandus belt?+Goldwyrm+Peregrine-4-10c all. MF rings and ammy-2-10c Extra Reaper's-10c? About 6ex for all gear.
Ofc u can spend a lot more on rings, ammy, then helmet, then shoes, then gloves. You can buy real 6-l, or crazy resist/Eva shield. Or aegis, whatever.
So anyway you ll have about 14k maxed out? I have 10k non maxed lvl 10 main attack. I did blue maps even to 69 np. Since you have instant leech, you really don't worry about a lot of stuff. Not much life, about 3.1k or so, full resists, overcapped light, extremely fast Piety farm, I recorded time about 10 times, you can get to her about 40 seconds faster on average then with leap slam. No desync, if you not WB through the objects ofc.
I have 67/260 and 101/320 MF with low lvl iir gem and low lvl iiq gem+ I need to bless my ammy to 5 more iir.
Well I like this coz I got really tired of LS animation, and wb just looks cooler in my op lol. This is the same as ur build so you can get about 100/400 with no trouble, maybe more but you will have to watch resists. I want to test ST as cull, coz you don't have to be close at all, and this is only skill I can use 4L reaper with. You can use any 5L weapon I think though coz BM cull iiq iir and any spell/attack.
It's just that reapers have cull and 40 iir which is not bad at all.
Haha maybe you can make uber MF with windripper iiq iir 6l shavs and lowlife wonders hahaha lol, if you have some 300-400ex lying around

TLDR: should I post the build? If so, how I give credit to your build? And what you think?
Well sounds good enough to me. Pretty good run speed and i would love to see a video. Of course the gear can be better as you already said so it's ok.
I actualy might try it myself since i have tons of characters with free full respecs.
Sure post the build seems like a good idea and i'd love to read it.
About giving me credit ... idk .. it's up to you ... you can mention my name or something... but after all it's your build and your idea you just learned a thing or two from this build that's all ^^

P.S. gave WB another chance .. with 1.98 as weapon and 20/20 faster attacks ... and it's still... slow... i don't know .. i don't like WB i guess :D
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 26, 2014, 5:30:08 PM
Spoiler
check it out and tell me what u thoughts plz
btw remember is was talking about teh windripper?
my phase finder got this drop
Spoiler
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 28, 2014, 2:26:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info