[1.3.0] How to Farm Piety and Dominus. Guide for a Melee IIR/IIQ Runner (303/126 IIR/IIQ).

Cool. Pretty nice bow indeed.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
used a respec on a level 68 mara of mine, wow. Build is really good. started farming piety immediately. 65iiq/162iir on my swap. Still able to get 16k+ on heavy strike with kaoms axe.
using a BoR so i took IR and a few different passives to suit my gear better. really fun build.
I didnt think it was even possible to make a decent melee MFer, but this guy is really well balanced.

Vid - http://youtu.be/AqN00NVVSYw
Last edited by wenlock on Mar 30, 2014, 4:51:20 PM
I got the dominus video up man.
IGN: Infernalle
Saw the video. I think that you really should try to get more life!

Also added the video wenlock ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I know lol))
but idc much)) its farming char anyways))
Anyways ToG will kill me even with 4K life and armor if it crits which it usually does.
If I not glitch while filming I use granite and jade properly and dont have that much trouble with dominus guardians.
So I am really hestitant about life. I mean I can wear lower IIQ helmet it adds me like 300 life, and I can def work on it but....

I am making it work with mimnimum hassle and amount of money put into it.
Also it feels very nice to be quick and snappy, after Infernal BLow and LS))))
IGN: Infernalle
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 31, 2014, 1:28:32 PM
Hello I am currently using this build I would like to know if you think I am almost ready to begin farming Piety.

I am lvl 63 And heres my gear.

Gearwise you are ok. But i don't know how much life/res you have.

Also since you are using Kaom's Primacy you can't cull with the reaper's pursuit becasue the Kaom also has culling strike.

And i really prefer the Aurseize and not the sadima's touch. THe IIQ is kind of low .. and you lose the resists of the Aurseize ( + the huge IIR )
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 2, 2014, 6:23:12 AM
Hey thanks for replying the way I use the kaoms on other bosses is that I get them to about 13 to 15% and then pull the reaper out and finish them off with that.

Last question What should my 5l setup be? or is it fine.
Last edited by Reloads on Apr 2, 2014, 11:26:42 AM
I see.
Well the 5L setup looks ok to me. If you have survivability issues you should swap the melee physical damage with life leech, the damage should still be enough.
Noobish question here about the passives. You take Armour and Evasion & Leather and Steel, then take Unwavering Stance. Why is that? Is it for the movement penalty removal? Is that worth 2 points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info