1.0.5b Patch Notes

same thing is happening to me, crashed in maps for the first time ever after the patch and instance was not there when Logging back in O_o
"
JasonBD wrote:
same thing is happening to me, crashed in maps for the first time ever after the patch and instance was not there when Logging back in O_o

The first time, I thought it may have been some random instance crash, but when it happened a second time, and everyone in town was saying the same thing, it's obviously a fault with the patch.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
The cast on death i assume was designed to be used like Mobs in this game type often use..I.E. cast Ice Nova on death, cast flameblast on death. Just like so many mobs you have seen in some many games of this type where they nova explode on death. all you peeps using it to cast minions are just using an exploit, and now crying about said exploit since they fixed it..

Why play games and cheat. Whats the point.
Thanks for making the game much less fun for summoners. CoD allowed us to keep up with the other OP players - who have their advantages due to a tree that suits them and the ability to get gear that gives them great dps. All summoners have is fucking gems, and you took away our best one.

A better alternative would have been to make the exp penalty 10% in Normal for characters that have made it to Merciless. That would have cut down CoD (ab)use. Removing it for minions entirely is a shit move IMHO. Now we have to go back to fucking kiting skeleton totems and slow clear speeds. Thanks a lot.

I now fully understand that GGG is just trying to make the game suck for everyone but melee characters. Well, IMHO, fuck melee. Fuck melee right in the ear.

If 1.0.6 doesn't markedly improve summoners, I'm getting the fuck out.
I would really like someone to explain the idea behind cast on death. Like many, when the gem was announced I was like "YES! Minion Instability zombies raising zombies!!", kind of like that diseased summon I always wanted that would "infect" on monster and respawn itself on the monsters death. Then find out doesn't work on minion death and since I play hardcore the gem instantly had no value.

Then the trap deal happened and I stayed far away from that. I don't even remote mine my summons because I'm a purist and to me spawning something from a trap is just ugly. But that isn't what you guys wanted either.

So GGG, is there any application you wanted for this gem in a hardcore setting? Or was it purely designed for softcore as literally just a troll?
You guys really took your time fixing the CoD minions,
hopefully the next leagues ladder isn't fucked up like this ones was.
Ign - Nef_Reave
"
Clocksimus wrote:

So GGG, is there any application you wanted for this gem in a hardcore setting? Or was it purely designed for softcore as literally just a troll?

This. Why does this gem drop in hardcore?
dang, going to miss running to piety on one character, and killing her with another,

well good while it lasted
"
Ins0mn1ac wrote:
"
Clocksimus wrote:

This. Why does this gem drop in hardcore?

So you could link it with remote mine+summons, race to level 100, then have it nerfed fixed for those that haven't yet reached 100.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
"
z3nny_1 wrote:
I now fully understand that GGG is just trying to make the game suck for everyone but melee characters. Well, IMHO, fuck melee. Fuck melee right in the ear.

Amusing. Not too long ago, the same thing was said for ranged and summon characters. Irony.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Jan 20, 2014, 1:10:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info