1.0.5b Patch Notes

u can with maku and lightning warp
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
not nerfed far enough, remote mine and trap should also be removed from minions as well because they make minion damage worthless
IGN: poor_newb
"
duude wrote:
i think they just spent our mony on new SPORT CARS and whores !

lolololol
"The Cast On Death Support Gem no longer supports minion skills."

OK, I get it why it could be OP with minions.

But doesnt this change mean that CoD is completely useless now since supporting minions really was the only thin you could do with that thing?

(besides linking it with a portal gem - wich is useless imho)
"
Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
"
"The Cast On Death Support Gem no longer supports minion skills."

OK, I get it why it could be OP with minions.

But doesnt this change mean that CoD is completely useless now since supporting minions really was the only thin you could do with that thing?

(besides linking it with a portal gem - wich is useless imho)

I think it was more intended for PvP and not really PvE :')

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
So disheartening to read these notes. All I really see outside race items is more nerfs...i mean balancing... sigh... guess I'll never come back and I was almost ready to try it again.
why the portal ??? damn it helps us using another character to play the screwed up maps if our current character cannot handle it ... jeez
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
"
chosk80 wrote:
why the portal ??? damn it helps us using another character to play the screwed up maps if our current character cannot handle it ... jeez
Such abuse
Much cheating
Wow
"
Bukariin wrote:
"
chosk80 wrote:
Such abuse
Much cheating
Wow

how the hell is that considered cheating?
Do you even the what the hell is cheating.
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Last edited by chosk80 on Jan 22, 2014, 2:15:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info