1.0.5b Patch Notes

wooo go GGG
Not a very fun patch :(

MORE HOUR length races for US eastern PLEEEAAASSSSEEE!
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
[quote="I_NO"]They say every time Chris Wilson cries those tears form into exalted orb's that drop onto the game itself.
[/quote]
5nd
"Its not a rocket surgery." -JcFreak 2014

the above post brought to you by ggg assault force.
Pretty lame to nerf Cast on Death with minions if characters were actually dying to pull it off.

Shame.
The stegosaurus must have made you work hard for this one.
Contrary to popular opinion, the job of the Fun Police is to ensure that the most fun is being had by the most people.
"
Qarl wrote:
[li]Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.[/li]

Why U go do that...I liked being able to boost my self. =(
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Ana/Ons: 8/8 Challenges completed 04/08/2013
Dom/Nem: 7/8 Challenges completed 20/02/2014 (not doing 8 because 300+ex dust collection...)
Amb/Inv: 8/8 Challenges completed 04/07/2014 (Worst set to date...)
c
ign: tatefin
"
FINALBOSS wrote:
Pretty lame to nerf Cast on Death with minions if characters were actually dying to pull it off.

Shame.
They weren't dying to trigger it. That's why it's was fixed.
"
FINALBOSS wrote:

Shame.

Two thirds of the exploits with Cast on Death involved minions. Getting super zombies by dying several times in non-hardcore leagues was not ideal, getting super minions without death was even more problematic.

Minions with Cast on Death is one of those things that would keep coming back to haunt us again and again.

We are considering a dedicated cast on minion death option.
sig04
"Microtransactions buy the pizza, but it's the tears that nourish their souls." - Mucker
Get em GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info