1.0.5b Patch Notes

So...time to uninstall and stop to support this fucking game. Why fucking nerf my only summoner char? [Removed by Admin]

Time to go for Diablo III - Reaper of Souls !
Last edited by Connor_GGG on Jan 20, 2014, 5:43:25 PM
"
NNeto wrote:
So...time to uninstall and stop to support this fucking game. Why fucking nerf my only summoner char? [Removed by Admin]

Can I have your stuff!

Priceless, people rolling exploit builds then crying when the inevitable nerf bat swings.
Last edited by Connor_GGG on Jan 20, 2014, 5:44:43 PM
"
NNeto wrote:

I heard of D3.

Wasn't it that game where people get banned for exploiting clever use of game mechanics?
Last edited by Connor_GGG on Jan 20, 2014, 5:45:06 PM
"
NNeto wrote:

i delete this game today no more fucking spykis and stupid nerfs ! D3 ROS coming =D
i dont see that my support making this game better !! i think they just spent our mony on new SPORT CARS and whores !
Last edited by Connor_GGG on Jan 20, 2014, 5:45:44 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Jeets wrote:
Was there a specific intention for the COD other than clever use of game mechanics?

It is just a little confusing on how to decipher the intent of COD if it was not designed with the intent to use cleverly.

It is intended to provide a large benefit on dying. If it was to work for long periods as death, then the benefit could not be so great.

Guys, really.

You design a game with an open system of skills and expect players NOT TO come up with uber tricky exploits?

Games like The Elder Scrolls, where one can use any combination of skills there is, are prone to many exploits.
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
Last edited by entropus on Jan 20, 2014, 4:53:36 PM
"
duude wrote:
i delete this game today no more fucking spykis and stupid nerfs ! D3 ROS coming =D
i dont see that my support making this game better !! i think they just spent our mony on new SPORT CARS and whores !

Not sure if you're serious but damn I lol'd so hard. OMG good lord this is one of the funniest things i've read in a while. I mean no offense, holy crap it's soo funny.
"
duude wrote:
...!! i think they just spent our mony on new SPORT CARS and whores !

HAHAHA for some reason I still can't stop laughing about this. But I would like a dev response

in regards to whether or not the money was spent in this fashion.
"
duude wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:

Just leave and quit posting already. Really. For someone who's quitting you're being very active on forums today. Just because you spend your money in this fashion doesn't mean everyone does. Bring your offensive self back to D3 and good riddance. Thanks.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
These forums are so demotivating, the trolls and D3 lovers seem to make up for 90% of the posts in here, so goddamn sad. Can you just leave and play some game you actually like PLEASE ! Who raised you guys, some cavetroll or something?
"
FINALBOSS wrote:
Pretty lame to nerf Cast on Death with minions if characters were actually dying to pull it off.

Shame.

You need to go google this. Characters didn't die, mines did. Then you made minions that cleared the entire screen without even being near anything. 1 minute map clears aren't supposed to be possible.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info