1.0.5b Patch Notes

the portal thing was nice =/
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
wow now the cast on death is totally useless except casting a portal on death..

This is strange because dying and loseing xp to cast minions is already a big sacrifice.
Last edited by nightblade157 on Jan 20, 2014, 8:59:01 AM
"
FIRST

Useless reply.

Version 1.0.5b
Added support for the Fracturing mod in races.

The Cast On Death Support Gem no longer supports minion skills.
- good but to bad I did not have to time to test it out.
- what will happen with the builds based on this skill combination?

Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills.
Storm Call and Ethereal Knives have been added to the provisions chest in the Endless Ledge.
Flameblast has been added as a chest reward for Witches in Descent: Champions.

Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.
- Oow well back to asking friends to tp me around. I loved to use this teleport system.

Fixed an issue where degeneration damage of other players would not display correctly.
Fixed an issue where Auras and Tempest Shield could be applied without the reservation succeeding.

Fixed a bug where the Raise the Bar achievement could be completed incorrectly by using resistance flasks multiple times.
- why didnt I know this els I would have had this achievement by now:(
Damn Latency issues.
Might come back in a few seasons.
"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.[/li]

This was supposed to be a bug? O.o"
I thought it was a feature, it helpped to switch in between chars to solve hard bosses if you fail with one of your chars. Nothing OP I would say but I guess GGG want's to keep their "hardcore" label intact that keeps PoE away from "caual". XD
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.

Was this a bug? I feel like a criminal now. I went out to the character select screen with a portal up, got some gear off my other character and hopped back in through my portal after getting it from the stash. I thought it was an awesome feature, not a bug :(
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.[/li]

This was supposed to be a bug? O.o"
I thought it was a feature, it helpped to switch in between chars to solve hard bosses if you fail with one of your chars. Nothing OP I would say but I guess GGG want's to keep their "hardcore" label intact that keeps PoE away from "caual". XD

great minds think alike
what about spark for el?
Hello...

Patching is a good work, but ... fix the errors first and then you can try to integrate other functions.

It gives from the beginning and all the time the fucking shit syncronisation error and i was died into this game on nemesis, because i have had this fucking error!

Fix it or i will left your community and the game will delete from my pc!

Thank you very much!
"
Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills.

is this ideal solution of the problem? I was not using CoD at all, but i feel like it should work differently. if you have linked spell with remote mine and cast on death, you should be able to lay mines with said skill, but without CoD damage boost, and skill should be casted on your death (obviously without being a mine and without it's damage boost).

"You cannot cast supported Spells directly" on trigger gems makes me think that i can still cast the gem any other way than normal casting - be it trap, remote mine, spell totem, other trigger gem.
"
KIAEddZ wrote:
Summoners need to be able to scale the dps and survivability. CoD was broken, but it needs a balanced replacement asap.

^ This guy had it right.

The problem is we have no scalability. CoD was not scalability but was an exploit. Give us nodes that are worthwhile. If we invest 100% in minion damage nodes, our minion damage should be on par with top damage abilities. Or even put +% minion damage as modifiers on gear.
IGN: Thundrah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info