1.0.5b Patch Notes

What about fixing the leap jump and the awesome laggness when you're in merciless and you are FAAAR away from minions on your own screen and suddenly u're in the middle of the 4 packs u're running away from. GOOD updates but try to fix the important stuff not some gem bullshit. Playing for like 30 mins to get 1 bar then u die and u lose it like in a second because its a bug ur not paying any attention to. APPRECIATE IF U DID...
I guess the question now is;

What is Cast on Death for?

Surely, it's sole use isn't for domination / standard leagues, where you link it to a Portal Gem, and use it when you die is it?

Or for PvP? If it's for PvP then, please remove it from the general PvE drop rates.
Last edited by shoju on Jan 20, 2014, 10:06:12 AM
"
vstekk wrote:
"
Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills.

is this ideal solution of the problem? I was not using CoD at all, but i feel like it should work differently. if you have linked spell with remote mine and cast on death, you should be able to lay mines with said skill, but without CoD damage boost, and skill should be casted on your death (obviously without being a mine and without it's damage boost).

"You cannot cast supported Spells directly" on trigger gems makes me think that i can still cast the gem any other way than normal casting - be it trap, remote mine, spell totem, other trigger gem.

Is there any use of the CoD gem now? (except for casting portals which is pretty unnecessary)

I cant think of a build who actually use the gem on purpose, since dying and death penalty is pretty big deal already. And just to have it there to cast a single spell when u die is a waste of gear sockets, even if the spell does 400% more dmg/inc aoe it wont be very effective without other linked supports. Maybe firestorm on death lol
Request for download file patch 1.0.5b PLLLLLLLL"""">>>>>"'......
"
OlaPola wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.

Was this a bug? I feel like a criminal now. I went out to the character select screen with a portal up, got some gear off my other character and hopped back in through my portal after getting it from the stash. I thought it was an awesome feature, not a bug :(

Yes, used the portal for this purpose too. With several characters, my best gear isn't always on the character I'm playing. At times I just need the best gear equipped. Was nice to be able to portal to town, switch characters, put needed gear in stash, switch back, grab gear and pick up where you left off.

I'm still stunned this was considered a bug and not a feature. If an instance is up why is it bad form to be able to enter it with any of your own characters? I just don't get it. This feature is as useful as ctrl-clicking a waypoint to start a new instance. Both are good quality of life features.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Jan 20, 2014, 10:18:38 AM
Fix this Fix that nothing major , but what about biggest problem at the moment in game desync?? Are you gonna fix that? Are you working on it now ?? Or you maybe you will fix it some in the future?? I can`t remember how many times i have died because of desync.
"
Warzone129 wrote:
"
Seriously, some people have no idea about balance, do they? A summoner is not supposed to be as good as other builds because you can safely stack MF on it and enjoy a relatively gear independent build. Summoners deserve a slight buff (= get a few additional uniques) but if you seriously want to be the go-to guy for endgame content, play something else.

You're trading dps and clearspeed for being able to play almost all map mods, not worrying about reflect, gear independence in many itemslots, and so on. And that's perfectly fine.

This especially goes out to the Standard-league guys from a few pages ago.

Here we go the fun police telling people what class to play if they want to do end game maps.

Are you for real? Please don't ever make any game. EVER.

Stacking mf is not safe in high lvl maps. its safe for low lvl maps and piety. For high lvl maps summoner need to invest in defensive and utility point and gear to help minions survive.

I played an endgame ll shavs sporker for 77 maps before the big nerf and had huge troubles because of no life leech and others shitting on my dps despite having >300ex of gear (mirrored shield, 6l shavs, etc) while others had <100ex. So what? I traded being absolutely safe against reflect (and a ton of MF because my jewelry, boots, helmet and gloves are free) for having less damage. And so do you.

If you're butthurt about losing this bug and crying for a way to get buffs (which you've been doing all day), good luck with that. It won't happen, aside from a few uniques. And that's good. Not all builds have to be equal.

Maybe it's time for you to do what I did. Move on. Have a nice day Sir, for we shall never meet if you keep playing Standard league.
Hello darkness my old friend..
IGN: Anita_Dick
pimpek21 they take our mony not for fix desync they are buying ferraris !! and they dont give shit for desync i lost alot of chars cause of this and not only me !
-
Last edited by MystXD on Jul 6, 2019, 9:31:46 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.

Huh, thought this was foreshadowing that maybe some day progress wouldn't be wiped because of a crash to the log in screen because I was stupid enough to try to go to town from a town portal. Foolish silly me..

Ah well. The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info