Why have you stopped playing?

I stoped playing due to the serious lack of optimization and taking years to fix the Radeon issues (insane fps drops). also bored of endgame, bored of new chars, I come back ones in a while to make a few build's but hit the boring wall that is endgame and go play medi xl :P

tho this is quite scary...ever since that summoner patch I have been experimenting More fps drops and even more dsync, I haven't really played much hell I even found my first big item
and 6linked something and Im not bothered to play Im just so bummed out that this games so broken when it comes to playability its the most clunky its ever been and I tried everything. no other game is worst. ACTUALLY since I upgraded my video card drivers all my games are super fluid....except path of exile...same stupid drops.

Think about it this way. GGG decided to make a game based on looks and mechanics for a very small amount of people that have very specific computers/internet connections. sadly it seems my favorite game is NOT meant to be played by me, this game will not get better and have more people playing if every time the people quit is the same 5 reasons since closed beta please prove me wrong as the idea that im actually thinking this way about the game i loved so much is destroying me i have not much apart video games in life.

This game has 0 settings...even flash games give you more graphic settings. and all this because of elitism and the idea that only people with the best internet and best computers can play there "amazing graphics" there is, NO EXCUSE GGG even stated multiple times to people that lagged(fps drops) that they would obviously add more settings that there were only that many because the game was in CLOSED BETA. NOPE same settings literally what? 1 setting got added if I recall? might even be wrong and if I am then its o....they added 0 features that helped people who have lower end pcs OR just run there CUSTOM engine with more difficulty.

To be honest. I took down my path of exile posters I spend hundreds of dollars for. I cant play I cant think of it. Im just mad that GGG is not giving a fuck about how bad people have been complaining if someone like me sees this on the forums how can GGG be so blind to the real issues this game has (serious....serious optimization issues.)

I hope one day I can enjoy this game again. call it a masterpiece feel joy playing it, but I cant enjoy something that is so broken.

hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"
If I was Chris, I'd be worried about my job security right about now...

This seems unbelievably absurd to me.
Noblesse oblige
Sounds like a lot of people quit because they're too casual. Get better, know what invasion bosses do.
IGN: @Eric_Feels or EricJ_
"
EricJFeels wrote:
Sounds like a lot of people quit because they're too casual. Get better, know what invasion bosses do.

'get better' = spend more hours banging your head against he progression wall while the RNG gods laugh at you. Or, avoid actually playing the game and instead trade for the best gear because, honestly, who wants to kill things and find items when you can just pay other people? Once said gear has been bought, proceed to decimate the game and then laugh at everyone who foolishly tries to progress under their own steam.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
I'm not playing as much these days, mostly due to the over the top difficulty backed up by next to no reward. POE has NEVER been that rewarding, but as of late, it feels even worse. I appreciate the game is difficult, but I just cant get into it knowing that I'm only going to get beat up over and over and over, and not get anything for my time or self mutilation.

Invasion... Don't like it. Its to much. I wont go on about it, I think its clear reading any of many posts around here what a lot of people think about it.

I still feel POE, and GGG have something special here, but its being overshadowed at the moment by a mountain of issues that only seem to get worse as time goes on. Honestly, I hope GGG takes some of this new found wealth they have accumulated, and uses it to fix the core issues that need attention, instead of just pushing new MTX effects out the door.

It really is time to fix the game.

Will I still play? Hell yea. Am I glued to it as often as once was, nah.
GGG - Why you no?
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
Never quit but almost all of my friends have. Desync and poor drops.

this
Old school ARPGs called. I answered.

Going to play a couple that I managed to miss back in the day, and replay a couple also.

It's time to reload and discover what it is I love so much about this genre of games. It's been fun thus far. :)
i play occasionally for a few weeks.

whenever the desyncs or the reflect-death-due-off-screen-reflect-mob-hit-by-my-freaking-arrow
annoy me too much i make a pause again :)

Last edited by Staazvaind on Mar 27, 2014, 8:59:05 PM
hardcore = endgame
endgame = specialized loot
specialized loot = trading
trading = selling/flipping/scamming
selling/flipping/scamming = hardcore

Notice, at no time does gameplay skill enter into the equation.

Cause my computer broke ...

Stupid computer.

There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info