Why have you stopped playing?

Desync is the #1 reason I quit, the #2 reason is that it got a little boring and dull farming hundreds of hours without getting any decent drops whatsoever and only wasting currency in the process.

Oh, #3 reason is that school & work limited my free time, and the #4 reason would be I got myself an xbox one :D

BUT I actually made a nooby character to play while I liquidated my accounts when I quit a month ago - I've been doing a couple maps here and there with a buddy of mine when I have extra extra spare time (not spent on my xb1) and I'll play for a bit while I'm downloading a movie or something.

I'm sure I'll play when act 4 comes out or something, or new content. But I can only hope desync is touched up before then. After that, fix the drop rates. All in time though =).
game started crashing - couldn't get thru a zone
I stopped playing (for a few hours, anyway) to:

1) Theory-craft a build. I came up with a Split Arrow + Summoner Scion. I'll start leveling her tomorrow, once I think up a name for her.

2) Boil water and throw it out my front door; It is currently -9F where I am (before windchill), so when you throw boiling water outside, it turns instantly into snow.

3) Watch a movie before going to bed (it's already 3am).

4) Eat a cookie.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
I stop playing when I've had 1 (or 10) too many beers.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
I stopped playing because I can play games like that only for a while. In D2 it was 6-10 weeks max, then all chars got deleted and a year or two later I started from scratch. Been much, much longer here now, but playing a REAL game now (that's how it always feels to me after playing lootgrinders): King's Bounty - The Legend.
taking a bit of break too cos killed by few multiproj voidbears in cruel docks (3.5k life,200 regen, was just testing a new armor quick and had only 50 fire res ) melted me in like 1-2 seconds
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Been having ragebreaks.

I'm in my 70s in terms of level. MF summoner Scion build. Chest armor isn't fully optimized, IIR/Q not very high. Broke as all hell, almost everything I have is self-found (bought legacy facebreaker for another character). Invest in 100+ chrom and fusing through hard work (and I consider it as such as I don't know ANYTHING about what to trade and how to trade effectively). Still can't get chest armor to 6S much less 6L.

Yeah, ragebreaks.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
boring endgame
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
I usually take a 1-2 day playing** break if a beloved character hits a wall.

No, not if. When.

Then I look at the Skilldrasil and find something else I want to try.

Rinse and repeat.

The important thing is I always enjoy the bits before the wall, even though I know it's waiting for my head sooner or later.

Hypothetically, there is one thing GGG could do, or rather not do, that would have me quit entirely. I won't say what it is or when I want it done by because that'd be blackmail, and I'm not into that. I've pushed it with them repeatedly, so we'll see. I have my own internal deadline for when it should be addressed, after which point I will quit until it is addressed. I hope this is also When, not If.

** I sort of run a fairly large guild, so I've been known to just sit in guild chat some days.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Because I had to go to work!

But no worries, I'll be back tonight when the kids are gone to bed :)
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info