Why have you stopped playing?

One flamethrower instakilled me in nightmare docks while I was having max elemental resistances (I had a free to play character with 75%) and every life node I could grab
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
nightmare lol
"
Meithal wrote:
One flamethrower instakilled me in nightmare docks while I was having max elemental resistances (I had a free to play character with 75%) and every life node I could grab

I haven't stopped playing.
I've taken breaks, but always returned.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
I haven't played since so long I don't remember the name lol
I stopped playing so I could eat my dinner.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I have stopped playing because I'm waiting for new content.

I stopped playing because.... oh wait I didn't stop playing.

Day and a half isn't that long to have been playing though hehe.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
sarted playing RuneScape
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Meithal wrote:

Max ele resist and high hp isnt a save-all in this game, this game is real not some web-based piece of facebook garbage.

You know what the last thing to kill my cleave duelist was at level 78? Voidbearer ("flamethrower") multi-projectile rare in Colonnade map with anti-curse (tanking most of my lifesteal).

Guess what...it was my fault. I didnt look at the rare mods. I had 85% fire resist from flask, and 3k hp was gone in about 1.5 seconds...ran when I saw what was happening and couldnt get away in time.

Point is, game requires brains. If you dont like that, dont start shit here trying to rabble rouse. The game did nothing wrong, you did. Getting sick of this crap...
getting bored and the loot is worse than d3.
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info