Why have you stopped playing?

"
eso is better obviously.

It is?!?

What the hell version are you playing?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
mazul wrote:
"
I haven't stopped playing because I'm posting on the forums. When I stop playing a game, I don't frequent the forums.

That part never made sense to me.

Only truly selfish people just vanish without leaving feedback once they quit playing the game. That you can't understand why one would care about a game that gave one lots of joy in the past, even after quitting, says things about you that are not flattering.

It's well known that people who have a bad experience with something are much more likely to share that experience with others (such as finding something disgusting in your food at a restaurant.) If you really don't understand that by now then you might want to prepare yourself to be puzzled by many basic aspects of society.

Criticism is how we improve ourselves, our lives, our work, our businesses, etc. If the only feedback is positive then GGG should rightly assume their game is perfect. If you're saying that GGG simply doesn't care about negative feedback, and will ignore the complaints of the very people who pay their bills, then I find that to be a remarkably bad business model (although I wouldn't be surprised to learn that's exactly the case.)

However, you should be pleased to know that I spend far less time on the forums since I stopped playing. Soon I will be largey indifferent whether GGG listens to my feedback or not, and will post less and less often. After awhile it will just be the "true fans" of the game left here to smack each other on the back and gloat that you chased off everyone who liked the game but desired fixes and improvements. Then they will start shutting down servers due to lack of funding, before finally closing up. Sound good? Ok.
my computer sucks and lags horribly when I play this game at critical moments. Can't afford to replace it yet, and it would be a waste of money to try and upgrade it.
"When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
Drop rates sucks since open beta -.-
I just quit... mapping is fucking ridiculously unrewarding.

Two characters at lvl 50-60 and one at lvl 80.

Best currency found: chaos orb.

Number of chaos orbs found with all these characters: 4.

So what really made me quit for now?

well I found this fucking amazing crap helmet in a lvl 69 map after almost dieing to a hard boss.

New content? um yeah right... atziri? wouldnt even bother trying because its too hard and only certain builds can probably do it. So the new boss is kind of useless in terms of content.

Found plenty of inner treasure mobs but that doesnt matter because they always drop low level JUNK fucking JUNK uniques ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I'm fucking lvl 80 and find lvl 1 uniques in maps.

Call it rage quit.
Last edited by epicslaphappy on Mar 27, 2014, 11:05:58 AM
Bad RNG, Progression Stuck, Desync, Boring Late Game and Not Enough Time to Roll a New Character properly.

I'm giving RoS a shout, since I have a couple friends who play there, but I'm pretty sure I'll come back again in future if I see substantial changes I may like.

I supported this game a bit as I enjoyed it, mostly.

Good Stuff you made here: GG GGG!
"
tanfodelmale wrote:
Bad RNG, Progression Stuck, Desync, Boring Late Game and Not Enough Time to Roll a New Character properly.

I'm giving RoS a shout, since I have a couple friends who play there, but I'm pretty sure I'll come back again in future if I see substantial changes I may like.

I supported this game a bit as I enjoyed it, mostly.

Good Stuff you made here: GG GGG!

Anyone seen the latest steamgraph? No surprises. The only major content since official release brought back about half the population. Since then it's steadily declining as before.

If GGG refuses to fix the core issues then nothing will keep players from leaving. Introducing new broken shit is not a substitute for fixing old broken shit.

What a shame. This game has some truly brilliant elements, which are quickly overcome by poor elemental design decisions. If I was Chris, I'd be worried about my job security right about now...
i just cant believe what i m reading...awesome free game (really free) with the most complex and innovative system i have ever seen on a game and you call this broken because you get frustrated when you die? ...
wow , some people just live on another planet, what games do you play? dont you see the game industry makes s**t this days? this is the only REAL game for GAMERS or ANYONE who enjoys a good challenge.
dont want to make anyone angry with this, but, just think about it
"
RulerOfChaos wrote:
this is the only REAL game for GAMERS or ANYONE who enjoys a good challenge.

No it's not. The challenge is a gear check. There are truly challenging games that punish your mistakes. This game will punish you, but not necessarily because you did something wrong.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
RulerOfChaos wrote:
this is the only REAL game for GAMERS or ANYONE who enjoys a good challenge.

No it's not. The challenge is a gear check. There are truly challenging games that punish your mistakes. This game will punish you, but not necessarily because you did something wrong.

You may have a point, but i never died from desynch or any other external problem, just my lack of understanding of the game, maybe for end game players its more frustrating, i m a casual player because i dont have much time, even though i play in hardcore leagues and i enjoy this game like no other games ince diablo 2, ben here since closed beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info