can't right click - skip
ure 70 lvl. and see only 100- 1h dps drops per 20 lvls
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Last edited by ex_vitek on Mar 26, 2014, 11:55:48 AM
Dark souls 2
Pay it forward.
hi i quit to becuz i had to go masterbait but in 28 secondz i was dun and now i am play agin
IGN: Sin
I haven't stopped playing because I'm posting on the forums. When I stop playing a game, I don't frequent the forums.

That part never made sense to me.
Though I enjoyed PoE, I prefer DiabloIII right now. The combat has more action, I'm finding upgrades which keep me progressing at a steady rate, a larger variety of skill combinations, a large variety of legendary items providing some very unique customization options, and all in all the game just seems more rewarding and 'fun'. I personally got sick of planning a build around my wealth, and most build items were purchased due to the ridiculous nature of RNG in this game...

To put it in as few words as possible, path of exile is too unrewarding in a genre that thrives on giving rewards to the players. Oh and, economy.. Seriously get a grip with your god damn obsession with the 'economy', half of your game changes were made to benefit the economy rather than the player. Trading being the main aspect of PoE means the enjoyment of an ARPG (epic loot) is cut to a minimal to prolong the game.

Edit: I LOVED the game prior to release, in my opinion, that's when things went downhill.
Last edited by Peenk on Mar 26, 2014, 1:34:09 PM
I quitted the game yesterday!

It was late, and I needed my sleep...

Will unquit in a few minutes after my pizza, but will quit again later.

:-P
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
"
I haven't stopped playing because I'm posting on the forums. When I stop playing a game, I don't frequent the forums.

That part never made sense to me.

Only truly selfish people just vanish without leaving feedback once they quit playing the game. That you can't understand why one would care about a game that gave one lots of joy in the past, even after quitting, says things about you that are not flattering.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I haven't stopped completely but I have been playing less. Here's why.

I play Invasion because I need the fear of death to be real otherwise boredom sets in fast. I don't mind dying to an OP mob that forces me to rethink my strat and maybe regear if I'm to beat said mob.

What does grind my gears is the random DESYNC the client throws at me when either something is summoned or some other graphic needs to be displayed and I lag to death and lose days of effort. A lot of people are having this problem and I don't know if its a coding problem in the client or something on the server end, but its the main reason why I may quit POE.

Desync deaths just take all the fun out of the game.
eso is better obviously.
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
that isnt even witty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info