Lost microtransactions and Closed Beta supporters who bought stash tabs

Hm, I have something a bit specific
instead of 1 - 19 stash, I have 1 - 21 without the number 2 and 17
these were the stash where I had demigods, and I miss the one I had on hclegacy
did it happen to anyone else ?
I guess I'll just have to add that to the support request :<
Glad to see dollars can't be lost by mistake in this upcomming patch!
Last edited by Tuxhorn on Jan 25, 2013, 1:17:30 AM
"
Pam wrote:
Hm, I have something a bit specific
instead of 1 - 19 stash, I have 1 - 21 without the number 2 and 17
these were the stash where I had demigods, and I miss the one I had on hclegacy
did it happen to anyone else ?
I guess I'll just have to add that to the support request :<

Couldn't you just rename them and drag to rearrange? (oh, they probably aren't premium tabs . . .)

You checked the HC stash for the HC legacy one, right?
Last edited by Britannicus on Jan 25, 2013, 1:20:02 AM
Where is the guy who ranted about this??

GGG is awesome! PERIOD.
I have 10 tabs but I won't be asking for anything, it was all worth it to me then and that hasn't changed. You guys are being very awesome for offering though :)

Keep up the great work!
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Offering extra stash tabs to closed beta supporters who bought them early is a nice gesture but not my biggest concern with the shop update. I think being able to use those tabs for months of closed beta was worth the price and would have been fine viewing new 6-pack pricing as just a sale.

What I do have a problem with is the number of points offered in new packs. The fact that $5 and $10 packs offer less points per dollar than closed beta and the $20 pack offers no bonus points. Then the first pack that offers a bonus at $50 gives you 16 extra points. Nothing in the shop ends in a 6. Everything is a multiple of 5 or 10. If you're spending $50, you should get a completely usable number of points.

I intentionally decided not to upgrade from Kiwi to Bronze because I was expecting a $20 or $25 pack that offered at least a small number of bonus points. I already had the normal kiwi and didn't see bronze as a huge upgrade so I figured I'd rather get points at a better rate because I was more interested in character skins or skill effects than pets.

If GGG had given pricing information before open beta, I would have upgraded to bronze. Now, I'm hesitant to spend more.
Meh, I already have 30. I just mailed support and told them to randomly give my "entitled" extra tabs to a random Kiwi...

loveya GGG!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
Silatt wrote:
What I do have a problem with is the number of points offered in new packs. The fact that $5 and $10 packs offer less points per dollar than closed beta and the $20 pack offers no bonus points. Then the first pack that offers a bonus at $50 gives you 16 extra points. Nothing in the shop ends in a 6. Everything is a multiple of 5 or 10. If you're spending $50, you should get a completely usable number of points.

Of course you should get a completely usable number of points. Sadly, after all this time of claiming "ethical microtransactions", they decided to do the same generic greedy BS that every other F2P game does.

Between the high prices and nonsensical coin purchasing, they are on route to lose out on profits like every other game. Its getting kind of sad that developers can't learn from others mistakes after all these years.

inb4 troglodyte fanboy suggests I think GGG shouldn't make a profit
I don't think that this is an issue. Consider it a "40 points usable" with +15% bonus if you want...

Apart from that, thanks for the continued support, although i'm not directly concerned, i think the consideration is great !
"
Magic666 wrote:
Where is the guy who ranted about this??

GGG is awesome! PERIOD.

The Guy is here.

When I posted the "rant" it was only to express my concern (Expected it to be buried quickly then move on).

But, seeing the bad unending insults I got from people sent me to a total collapse. Hands, Legs shaking. It wasn't adrenaline. I don't know guys if you felt this before, stress can be painful.

I am glad to see the Announcement. This should make some people happy as I wasn't expecting this to happen.

Two thumbs up for the whole GrindingGearGames team. Proud of my Gold Supporter status.

So, back to kicking some Vaal's but.

See you guys in game!
Last edited by PureLaine on Jan 25, 2013, 2:22:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info