Lost microtransactions and Closed Beta supporters who bought stash tabs

lol bought 4 stash tabs and saved the other 30 points.. if only I bought one more. Anyway nice that yall are doing that.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Heh, those 5 free extra tabs will just cause me to buy more premium tab upgrades for completions sake. Well-played GGG, well-played ; ) .
Last edited by Ryjeon on Jan 25, 2013, 12:49:50 AM
"
peachii wrote:
Flash sales, temporary sales and pricing in no way needs to be announced. Sales are sales for a reason - they come and they go. It has now been announced and there is no room for any future discontent about prices.

GGG just amazes me at every turn.

Thanks for even having customer service, much less doing proactive things like this.

If i can help you in any way, just let me know. If i could help organize emails or make anything easier - you've got a volunteer.

I'm trying to help them make more money and you think it's a bad idea? Why do you hate GGG so much?
Chris, you will never be able to please everyone, so let the complainers complain. XD
Can we get t-shirts that say "Chris Wilson is my homeboy".
You guys are friggen amazing, I love you guys <3 <3 <3 <3
Bad precedent, I understand the deleted item effects but the retroactive stash tab dealy... Giving in to whiney babies will never mollify them as you can see already in this thread. I'm entitled to a tab or two under this deal but I can live without them, they've got enough on thier plate already.
Great support so far. Proud to be a supporter!
Crap, I have been deleting my microtransactions to spawn uber Merveil.
Amazing Customer Support GGG.

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Jan 25, 2013, 1:14:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info