Lost microtransactions and Closed Beta supporters who bought stash tabs

I hope money won't change them coz these guys are trully cool.
It's good to hear there will be a safeguard put into place against losing microtranscation items. Still, I hope you guys aren't TOO generous with the microtranscations. I already feel like there are too many character slots by default (not that that's a bad thing for us players but I'm sure you guys would sell more slots if we started with 10 or so instead.)
"
FrivolousSam wrote:
Every day I get happier and happier about having bought the silver supporter pack. God-tier dedication to customer satisfaction.

u bought silver pack? how come I dont see you as silver supporter in forum?
This is an awesome notice, and I fully approve.

KIWIAPPROVESTAMP.jpg
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

"
imjocavs wrote:
Don't want to flood you guys with anymore issues, but any idea on when the "Premium Stash Tab" bug is being fixed that causes purchased premium tabs to revert to normal tabs? I've emailed support, and have not received a reply (not a hurry, didn't expect one this soon anyway). Just wondering when/if you guys planned to address this bug. Have met a few other players with this issue.

Don't want to be a bother, just throwing it out there!

Keep up the amazing work GGG!

This is fixed in 0.10.0c.

"
FreeMan4096 wrote:
"
FrivolousSam wrote:
Every day I get happier and happier about having bought the silver supporter pack. God-tier dedication to customer satisfaction.

u bought silver pack? how come I dont see you as silver supporter in forum?

You can choose what title to show.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Ascendic wrote:
I already have 40 stash tabs and dont really need 8 more. Is there an option to get micro credit instead so I can buy more cool things? :D

40 total means you bought 36, which is 7.2 extra tabs more.
just think of all the stuffs you could fit in 7.2 more tabs!!
Where's the Extra gore button?
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
Thank You Chris and the Development team for the update!
Extra gore, I'd buy that.

I bought some stash pages back when the shop first opened. I don't recall the default amount, I have twelve now however.

I'll wait on contacting support I guess, no need to hassle them at this time over such a small concern. The fact that they are even offering to match the sale is unexpected.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
This ought to keep all the whingers out there quiet!

What an unbelievably classy move, props to you GGG! Keep up the AMAZING work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info