Lost microtransactions and Closed Beta supporters who bought stash tabs

Props to you guys at GGG :D
This is why GGG receives so much support. Absolutely stellar customer service.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Thanks a lot GGG, I was thinking of applying effects only on certain ocassions as to avoid any rushed sales to npcs.
<3
Thanks for the info :)

For contacting support about the stash tabs, do we send an email or post in the support forums? I know you're really busy but if you have a spare second to clarify it, I would be most appreciative :)

Also, I wish I was playing with everyone, but unfortunately my graphics card took a turn for the worst, and now I have to wait a while till I can afford a new one. But that doesn't stop me from checking the website to try and get my fix! ;D
Last edited by Boseiju on Jan 24, 2013, 11:44:12 PM
You guys are easily my favorite game company right now.

Also, it would be really cool if you could patch in a way to equip weapon effects to a slot instead of the weapon. It's quite tedious at low levels when you have to switch the effect to a new weapon every single time you find a better one.
manly tears just flowed from my eyes, enjoying the game so much with my friends who are new to the game!
I used the "Support" link on top of the website instead of the e-mail address (support@grindinggear.com)
Is that ok ? I hope.

No rush, anytime is possible to resolve this is ok!

Take it easy Chris and team, relax, have fun, the world won't end for another few billion years. Hope that Path of Exile version 9000 will still exist then :)
Never give up, never surrender !
thanks Chris, I wont bother collecting my extra 1 tab, but for those who bought a lot I understand :)
"
Boseiju wrote:
Thanks for the info :)

For contacting support about the stash tabs, do we send an email or post in the support forums? I know you're really busy but if you have a spare second to clarify it, I would be most appreciative :)

Please contact them via email (support@grindinggear.com) or PM (Support). Please don't post about it in the support forum. Thanks!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
...And still we see posts in the GD doing nothing but decrying the efforts of GGG.

I'm sorry, what?

Keep on rockin', Chris.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 24, 2013, 11:53:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info