Lost microtransactions and Closed Beta supporters who bought stash tabs

"
I asked Christ that question: Hi, can you come tell us, inside that thread, how many days, average, it will take for receiving our "free" tabs please ?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73523/page/20/#p904192

His answer: I expect we'll be able to give them out within another 2-3 days from now.

Chris

that's good to know, been a week now since i emailed and didn't expect a speedy response but was beginning to wonder if my email had been received or not
Thank you GGG, you have great developers that always has customer satisfaction on their mind.
With any other company I would have paniced a little when I accidentally overwrote my ~15USD weapon effect and it vanished into /dev/null.
I'm glad (and everybody else) about how open and customer friendly GGG is. Devs chatting in in-game chat sure is a rare view for any company.
I'm still waiting for my free tab :(
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Same here, but they will get to it.
"
Britannicus wrote:

I find it really frustrating when game companies have big sales on currency in addition to store items. It has this weird accordion effect on the value of microtransaction currency. Planetside 2 is a great example. SOE does 3x station cash sales a few times a year, and for a lot of players, they will never buy currency except during one of those sales. Add to that, that many of the weapons and items can occasionally be 50% off in bundles or on sale. That means a weapon which costs one person 7 dollars can cost the next person less than 2 dollars.

I think it is a good idea to keep currency at a stable value.

i definitely support this argument.
seeing these sales to "upgrade to premium tabs" for example i felt the urge to buy them and in the end i did :). i saw it as a bonus for the open beta launch but irl i'd always try to avoid shops which have sales. means: you got me there and i already felt bad having claimed the extra stash tabs.

i see the point to encourage or trigger people to spend money (because now is the time) but imho it doesn't correlate well with the original philosophy of "spending money to help developing the game further".

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
hey, in closed beta i also bouth stash tabs, but now they are not active ... so please return the tabs
I haven't gotten my extra stash tabs yet *sad*. Bought 38 (42 total) extra stash tabs during closed beta. But I got an email from the support in which they said they would forward my request (was like 7 days ago).

Edit: Got them now, thanks GGG support :)
Last edited by Tanit on Feb 6, 2013, 8:26:20 PM
I wrote two letters to tech support (28 January and 4 February) and still have not received an answer for any of them. No notification that my request is queued, or that it is executed. At the same time, my bug report has been processed within 2 hours.

I have ambivalent feelings about the work of technical support, but I'm starting to get nervous.

P.S. I hope my message will see someone from tech support and I will get at least some response.
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
I'm also yet to receive my extra stash tab. Just sent another mail to support. Hopefully they'll get to it soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info