tehosiris wrote:
Helo!
Try the better version:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/714035

4Auras + Tempest Shield

list of mistakes you made on your passive tree:

Scion Resist nodes > Scion Attack Speed nodes
Resolute Technique > Fell of the Weak and the rest on that circle
Again, 4+Tempest Shield > 3+random auras, take Aura Reserve nodes at Sovereignity
Running 66% Block with Nullification > Block Cap + no Nullification
also, getting past 40k armour is an actual waste, since you are 99% of the time on Phys Reduce cap from endurance charges (90%)

Good luck with the build!
p.s.: try not to call out people as thieves before you do your research, peace!

Funny kid copy my build when I post it and now try do ad on my post :).

Ya, true, I'm 75/79/75, so I need take +18% all rez and 15% attack speed is useless vs +15% physical and +0 all res ...

RT good yes ... but fell do damage and +30% armor ... so yes, on a build based on armor, +30% armor is so useless.

I'll take Reserve nodes at Sovereignity, if you have read my post before copying it you would know it.

Yes, block chance on a build based on block is so useless.

Yes, 40K armor is a really waste cause I've 40K armor (36K now with last change) ... it's why your (my) build on your topic is with 40K armor? Really funny kid.

AGAIN, if you have read my post before copying it you would know more armor = more ES regen, I don't care about Physical Reduce, but not your bad, it's really difficult to read a post before crtl + C / ctrl + V.

So, yes, I don't do research, and you didn't steal/copy my build?

31/12/2013 You change your tree for MORE LIFE (LIFEEEEEEEE)
31/12/2013 I post my build.
1/1/2014 You change your tree for CI (CIIIIIIIIIIIII)

So, it's really logical to take more LIFE just before make a CI build ...
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 5, 2014, 2:31:56 PM
awsome build only sad thing is that casablanca is afk for like 1½ weeks so u cant mirror the lovley chest ;(
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi
"
nuzebel wrote:
awsome build only sad thing is that casablanca is afk for like 1½ weeks so u cant mirror the lovley chest ;(

Lol.

I couldn't test it, but I think GGRRRR color is the best on this chest.

Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Added Fire Damage - Melee Damage on Full Life - Melee Physical Damage - WED.

Concentrated Effect do so little AOE, you'll hit monster 1 per 1.

Could you link your stats after mirror that crazy chest?
I would like post it on the initial post if your are okay of course.
Ofc i can post stats when i get hold of the chest. not gonna be using cyclone though :D gonna do double strike cause i hate the desyncs hehe :D
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi
"
I use cyclone on the mouse (right clic), and keep right clic on the floor, and move my mouse still clic. My cyclone will follow my mouse and no monster = low desync.

Indeed whatever I play, my main skill is always at Right mouse button.. And the play style with cyclone was exactly same: no specific target, right clicking on the floor..
At the beginning, for an hour, I used Multi Strike gem but after checking the discussions about Cyclone Desync problem I stopped to use it and changed to wed. But still I had huge desync :(

I think you have similar Desync problem . The only difference between me and you is that u learned how to live with desync and are familiar with it :)
I will keep using cyclone for sometime just for fun and try to decrease desync with an auto /oos script.

Pls note that I have finished today all my test runs and will release my CI version soon (with Dbl Strike and Unwavering Stance + RT + 4 aura + T.Shield). It will be very similar with yours since I will be using the same concept; thats why all credits will be on you. Btw I started to use RRRRGG Ar/Es chest for the new CI version.

And my dear friend.. nvm for some kind of people arising all of a sudden and criticise hurshly.. It is not so important whether they r right or not but their behaviour is not correct and kind enough.. You cant stop them.. Let them masturbate themselves :)

enjoy
"
serlev wrote:
"
I use cyclone on the mouse (right clic), and keep right clic on the floor, and move my mouse still clic. My cyclone will follow my mouse and no monster = low desync.

Indeed whatever I play, my main skill is always at Right mouse button.. And the play style with cyclone was exactly same: no specific target, right clicking on the floor..
At the beginning, for an hour, I used Multi Strike gem but after checking the discussions about Cyclone Desync problem I stopped to use it and changed to wed. But still I had huge desync :(

I think you have similar Desync problem . The only difference between me and you is that u learned how to live with desync and are familiar with it :)
I will keep using cyclone for sometime just for fun and try to decrease desync with an auto /oos script.

Pls note that I have finished today all my test runs and will release my CI version soon (with Dbl Strike and Unwavering Stance + RT + 4 aura + T.Shield). It will be very similar with yours since I will be using the same concept; thats why all credits will be on you. Btw I started to use RRRRGG Ar/Es chest for the new CI version.

And my dear friend.. nvm for some kind of people arising all of a sudden and criticise hurshly.. It is not so important whether they r right or not but their behaviour is not correct and kind enough.. You cant stop them.. Let them masturbate themselves :)

enjoy

My first "big" build was a Blender, after the release, I started op Cyclone, so now I know that crazy desync skill and play with it. I think it's a good skill in spite of desync, cause it make so crazy damage, and give you total stun immunity.

With my Alpha Howl remove, I'll cast only 3 x 60 and 1 x 40.

I thought mana reservation calcul was like that :

Base mana cost x (Mana Passive reservation + Alpha Howl Mana reservation), but it's like that :

Base mana cost x Mana Passive reservation x Alpha Howl Mana reservation

So I can't cast a lot of auras. :/

No problem if you learn from my experience/build, if you quote my name (like you do actually on your build :p), if of course you don't do the exactly same build.

Could I see your Tree in pm please?
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 5, 2014, 5:03:25 PM
"
I thought mana reservation calcul was like that :

pls find the formula below with an example:

passives: 41% mana red'n...
Alphas : 8%...............
total : 49% ............. so, the multiplier: (1-0.49) = 0.51

Mana Red'n gem (20 lvl) = 0.71

now lets calculate 60% 40% and 25% auras: (by round up)
60 * 0.71 * 0.51 = 22%
40 * 0.71 * 0.51 = 15%
25 * 0.71 * 0.51 = 9%
Thats with Alphas and 41 pts from passives (as I did in my CI version as of 89 lvl Scion)
4* 60% auras = 88 % + T.Shield 9%... u have still 3% left :)
or 3* 60% auras + 2* 40% auras... left 4% Etc..etc..

"
if of course you don't do the exactly same build.

If so, why would I spend so many hours to do the twin of your topic? :)
Ofc the build will be very similar.. No need to discover America again..

The passive I used for trial runs will be PM to u soon..

enjoy

Last edited by serlev on Jan 5, 2014, 6:13:14 PM
After testing, yes, they calc like your say ... it's just fucking rounding that did me shit calc.

So, you'll have immunity to stun with one more aura (Tempest shield or a 40%) but probably less armor and less ES (cause you always keep alpha howl).

I tried something ... cast 4 aura with 25%, I can't. We can't play with 0 mana when we need 0 mana. I hope they'll change that.
"
We can't play with 0 mana when we need 0 mana. I hope they'll change that.

Can u pls explain what u mean?.. Because I play with exactly "0" zero mana in my Steel Cannon Build. I have enough reduction there for 60% auras down to 20% and use 5* 60% as a result of Zero mana.. Since she is not CI she uses BM gem if needed for some other skills which are not in "melee" classification..

"
serlev wrote:
"
We can't play with 0 mana when we need 0 mana. I hope they'll change that.

Can u pls explain what u mean?.. Because I play with exactly "0" zero mana in my Steel Cannon Build. I have enough reduction there for 60% auras down to 20% and use 5* 60% as a result of Zero mana.. Since she is not CI she uses BM gem if needed for some other skills which are not in "melee" classification..

Try cast 4 aura 25% -> I can't cast the last aura, not enough mana.

I fact, this fucking rounding did again shit.

I've 674 mana.

3 aura 25% -> still 168 mana.

25% of 674 mana -> 168,5 The game ronding 169 mana necessary to cast my aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info