Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

"
Try cast 4 aura 25% -> I can't cast the last aura, not enough mana.

I fact, this fucking rounding did again shit.

I've 674 mana.

3 aura 25% -> still 168 mana.

25% of 674 mana -> 168,5 The game ronding 169 mana necessary to cast my aura.

Thats the real friends are for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T--r1SH6QU

enjoy :)
Work only if your ring make your mana is a multiple of 4 or a multiple of 4 + 1(if you want 4 aura with all same price) ... really GGG, it's boring.
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 6, 2014, 5:39:06 AM
"
Work only if your ring make your mana is a multiple of 4 (if you want 4 aura with all same price) ... really GGG, it's boring.

In other words if the value of mana is something like 300/305/310.../445/450 etc.. there is np at all.. if not then u apply a small trick shown in video.. get a ring to have such value on mana when u change with yours , apply all auras and change again the original ring back..
"
serlev wrote:
"
Work only if your ring make your mana is a multiple of 4 (if you want 4 aura with all same price) ... really GGG, it's boring.

In other words if the value of mana is something like 300/305/310.../445/450 etc.. there is np at all.. if not then u apply a small trick shown in video.. get a ring to have such value on mana when u change with yours , apply all auras and change again the original ring back..

Really, need change a ring to find a multiple of 4 (or a multiple of 4 + 1) to cast 4 aura ... it's fucking boring.
Nothing else to do my dear friend ...
At least we have a temporary solution before GGG fixes it :)
I'm having problem of low dps..can have some tips about gear?

and my baby <3

With 3 def auras ( not fulyl leevelled) im at 5170 ES and 4600 dps on cyclone
Last edited by Freud88 on Jan 7, 2014, 11:03:39 AM
"
I'm having problem of low dps..can have some tips about gear?

If u applied exactly same build what I can say at first look is:
your gems r not top quality and leveled.. If u get on 20/20 gems yor dps will be increased greatly..
One thing more: your chest is not a Jack chest.. Imo if u use a chest rather than Jack bla bla, u need a Blue socket for Increased Area Effect or u should get some nodes with similar effect (expensive sol'n).. With a blue socket u see dps lower than what u have but in fact the dmg output will be much more effective..

p.s. dps on tooltip for Cyclone is not true.. there was some GGG announcements about this subject but cant remember where they were..
"
Evelyus wrote:

Of course, a 600 eva + 600 ES is prety better than a Carcass Jack, but if you want play without Carcass Jack, DON'T USE CYCLONE AND CONCENTRATED EFFECT, Cyclone + Concentrated Effect without Carcass Jack have a very bad AOE, you'll hit mobs 1 per 1.

Ideally, I wanna play with the Castablanca's Carnal Armor, 800 eva and 800 ES, this chest will make me immortal cause 7K+ ES but I need a mirror for that.

If u have enougth money, get your 600+ eva and 600+ ES armor in RRRRGG and play it with Cyclone + WED instead of Concentrated Effect.

I've followed tips by Evelyus about not using carcass jacket:) so maxing gem dps should increase great? just a question why not use double strike with melee splash and multistrike? cause of stun?
"
Freud88 wrote:

I've followed tips by Evelyus about not using carcass jacket:) so maxing gem dps should increase great? just a question why not use double strike with melee splash and multistrike? cause of stun?

Very nice stuff (How many Es do you reach? 7K?)

You have DPS problem, cause your gems aren't 20%, with highter gems, it will be better, cause cyclone 20% = 20% more AOE, so hit a lot of monster.

And, like I said on top of the post, it's really a big tank, but don't do amazing damage. But for me it's enough for mapping 75+ (without enfeeble curse map mod).

And yes, I use cyclone for Stun immunity.

I wanted test with Double Strike, multi strike and melee splash, but I'm poor, and I don't have the good colors/good leveled gems.

Your chest have good color to try it, so if you want/can, try.
"get your 600+ eva and 600+ ES armor in RRRRGG and play it with Cyclone + WED instead of Concentrated Effect." yep ı know what Evelyus said.. idd he should answer that question he might have some other knowledge I dont know yet. But I tried cyclone (with even 20/20 gem) with 6L (no Jack type) and aoe range was bad without a blue socket -aoe gem.. You have an increased area effect on Jack chest as bonus and none at other 6Ls.. Thats the problem..
Ofc there is a sol'n a) having a blue socket b) getting some area increasing effect passives (which is a bit expensive sol'n)..

Dbl Strike.. I made a version of Evelyus build u can check it if suitable for u if u wish..
But in Evelyus build, yep stun will be problematic with dbl strike.. thats why he uses cyclone mainly..

edit: wlcm Evelyus..:) I tried to answer to this friend when u were absent.. here u r.. cool
Last edited by serlev on Jan 7, 2014, 11:17:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info