Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

"
pandarth wrote:
very nice build.

slow clear? i don't think so. put on dominating blow + ms + splash + inc duration.

with soul taker, dominating blow massive mana cost is not a problem. Would be much faster for clear speed, and safer.

try it out and see how it goes

5.3K damage on tooltip with cyclone is not so bad (tooltip say shit on cyclone).

I this my clean speed is not bad for an immortal build. Like I said on the top of the guiode : If you want clean a lvl 75 map in 2 mins, don't use this guide, but if you want be immortal, stay.

Dominating blow + MS + splash + inc (probably + melee physical and melee damage on full life?)... full red on a carcass jack? 6 off color? 20K chroma?
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 2, 2014, 4:16:03 PM
Don't have a ST yet and unlikely to afford one for a while. Looking forward to making a scion to try this build out
"
Zaluron wrote:
Don't have a ST yet and unlikely to afford one for a while. Looking forward to making a scion to try this build out

This build is base on 3 x 60% aura. You will always be with 30/40/6 max mana ... the soul taker is absolute necessary.
I'm sure running just 2 aura's for leveling and lower level maps will be sufficient until I can save up for the soul taker. Will just need to run a slightly different gem setup probably just use infernal blow
Thank you for sharing your build and all experiences u have in this build..
Pls note that I have my own build : SHARP's The Immortal Scion Build .. Although she is really very powerfull she must chase up quite a lot of stats alltogether : Life + Es + Armor + chaos resist besides capped elem. resists + Life Leech etc.. etc.. Thats why ,2-3 weeks ago, I had started to think about CI version seriously and.... guess what happened ?
I have seen your topic :)

Though the main skill we r using was different , all the "MUST" items were same.. I didnt have any 6L Eva/Es chest but I had a quite good 5L Eva/Es RRRGG
.. Last night I worked some hours to modify my passives to have almost a very similar build to yours ; there was no need to discover America again :)

I will be using "Double Strike" and 4*60% Aura + Tempest Shield and give trial runs to Piety + Vaal + Dominus and all other 75+ maps.. If all is perfectly done I will change my own build guide totally to CI version with my great thanks to u..
"
serlev wrote:
Thank you for sharing your build and all experiences u have in this build..
Pls note that I have my own build : SHARP's The Immortal Scion Build .. Although she is really very powerfull she must chase up quite a lot of stats alltogether : Life + Es + Armor + chaos resist besides capped elem. resists + Life Leech etc.. etc.. Thats why ,2-3 weeks ago, I had started to think about CI version seriously and.... guess what happened ?
I have seen your topic :)

Though the main skill we r using was different , all the "MUST" items were same.. I didnt have any 6L Eva/Es chest but I had a quite good 5L Eva/Es RRRGG
.. Last night I worked some hours to modify my passives to have almost a very similar build to yours ; there was no need to discover America again :)

I will be using "Double Strike" and 4*60% Aura + Tempest Shield and give trial runs to Piety + Vaal + Dominus and all other 75+ maps.. If all is perfectly done I will change my own build guide totally to CI version with my great thanks to u..

I'm happy my build can help you.

CI is a good think to "easy stuff", you don't need chaos resist, no life on stuff.

I thought about double strike, but I lose cyclone op capacity : total stun immunity.

For Aura, at lvl 90, I'll cast 3 x 60 + 1 x 40 + 1 x 25 OR 4 x 60 (Hatred), for easy map, without elemental weakness or - max res, with my aura boost, it'll do 76% boost in cold damage.
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 3, 2014, 6:41:55 PM
New Helmet and New Belt.

With that, I reach 6.2K ES and 6K with dream fragment.

But, I need 2 new point to counterbalance 8% mana reserve from alpha howl.
"
I thought about double strike, but I lose cyclone op capacity : total stun immunity.

I had never ever used Cyclone before and decided to give a try yesterday.. We all have Desync problem but it was never so bad until cyclone skill; damn if I am not wrong the desync problem increased maybe 10 times more than I am familiar with other skills :(
I checked the forum and noticed that there r lots of topics complaining from the same desync problem with cyclone..

so.. Evelyus.. how did u manage to overcome that problem or u didnt but get used to have it :)

Honestly I wished to use it for the same reason: to have auto stun immunity .. But , for me, it is impossible to play with cyclone with this huge Desync. Therefore back to Dbl Strike with Unwavering Stone passive if I cant find a way to decrease Desync with cyclone..

"
New Helmet

I never think about to get Alpha's Hawl out.. There r 2 rings + belt + gloves to reach 6k+ Es value.. Alpha's is one of the most OP item in game and imo we dont need much more ES : I have alrdy 6k+ Es with Alpha's and it is really enough for this build.

enjoy..
Last edited by serlev on Jan 5, 2014, 8:54:21 AM
"
serlev wrote:
"

I had never ever used Cyclone before and decided to give a try yesterday.. We all have Desync problem but it was never so bad until cyclone skill; damn if I am not wrong the desync problem increased maybe 10 times more than I am familiar with other skills :(
I checked the forum and noticed that there r lots of topics complaining from the same desync problem with cyclone..

so.. Evelyus.. how did u manage to overcome that problem or u didnt but get used to have it :)

Honestly I wished to use it for the same reason: to have auto stun immunity .. But , for me, it is impossible to play with cyclone with this huge Desync. Therefore back to Dbl Strike with Unwavering Stone passive if I cant find a way to decrease Desync with cyclone..

"
New Helmet

I never think about to get Alpha's Hawl out.. There r 2 rings + belt + gloves to reach 6k+ Es value.. Alpha's is one of the most OP item in game and imo we dont need much more ES : I have alrdy 6k+ Es with Alpha's and it is really enough for this build.

enjoy..

You use multistrike with cyclone?

If yes ... DON'T. It make cyclone completly crazy (every 1 sec, target another monster, and 1 clic = 4/5/6 secs of cyclones ...).
Use added fire damage/wed for exemple.

And, you can no target monster. I use cyclone on the mouse (right clic), and keep right clic on the floor, and move my mouse still clic. My cyclone will follow my mouse and no monster = low desync.

I had 5.2K ES with alpha howl. I lose the crazy 8% mana reservation, but I win 1K ES (only crazy amount of damage in 1 attack kill me, like Dominus's "attack of god" or Vaal smash, so more ES = more survivability). I lose 6K armor, but I still regen 1400+ ES per block.

And yes, alpha howl is op, but +2 lvl is good, but not amazing.
8% aura reserve is crazy yes, but I can take it in 2 skill point (yes, 2 skill point is big, but I can assume it).
Froze immunity ? I tried a Shrine map with -25max rez and 88% extra cold in party (we was 4), I forbiden my Dream Fragment, in all the map, I was froze 5 times, and piety froze me ... between 0 and 2 times, I don't know, I'll check in the movie.

So, Alpha Howl is a really op item, but I don't really need it. I think +1K ES can be a good think.
Helo!
Try the better version:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/714035

4Auras + Tempest Shield

list of mistakes you made on your passive tree:

Scion Resist nodes > Scion Attack Speed nodes
Resolute Technique > Fell of the Weak and the rest on that circle
Again, 4+Tempest Shield > 3+random auras, take Aura Reserve nodes at Sovereignity
Running 66% Block with Nullification > Block Cap + no Nullification
also, getting past 40k armour is an actual waste, since you are 99% of the time on Phys Reduce cap from endurance charges (90%)

Good luck with the build!
p.s.: try not to call out people as thieves before you do your research, peace!
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info