Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

"
Spartacus_VS wrote:
The gear:
Spoiler

DPS at 7000
Mitigation at 74% with 1 granite max.
ES at 4000~ with discipline
only mod i had a problem with is Corrupted blood, but a remove bleed potion solves this problem.
By any means i'm not an expert player...
Just sharing my experience to help.
I'm still waiting for Evelyus opinion on the build too...
But i hope this gets you going ;)

Thanks a lot!
For your equipment, I feel that you deserve more than 7k DPS though. Prior to v1.2, were you using this build? How much DPS did you deal then?
Before Patch 1.2 i was dealing 7.400 dps
but even in 78 and double dominus maps with whatever mods i was doing ok DMG...
DMG was never a problem with this build because no matter how much time it takes to kill a mob or a boss because you just cannot die :P
i haven't "fully" tested this build on all maps on 1.2 but up to 72-73 maps is still the same old good super tank ;) ill post as soon as i test it on higher maps and atziri etc. ...
"
Spartacus_VS wrote:
Before Patch 1.2 i was dealing 7.400 dps
but even in 78 and double dominus maps with whatever mods i was doing ok DMG...
DMG was never a problem with this build because no matter how much time it takes to kill a mob or a boss because you just cannot die :P
i haven't "fully" tested this build on all maps on 1.2 but up to 72-73 maps is still the same old good super tank ;) ill post as soon as i test it on higher maps and atziri etc. ...

Nice! That is really awesome to be able to tank 78 Dominus prior to v1.2!
To be able to tank dominus you have to dodge his "Hand of God" right? I think it deals like 6-7k combined lightning and physical damage. What if he hits you and it does not block haha?
What about useing the Vertex on this build? Good eva and ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info