Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

"

Wiki has lots of errors mate! That is defo outdated, it was in a patch ages ago! Nastakanoth had made a huge rage topic about it lol, he said it ruined his FB cyclone build

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/601632

Sorry misunderstood you about the other part :)

Ya, I know wiki is outdated, but i didn't know they changed that !

So, ok, no problem.
Added Bandits quest.

Added explain about "why Aegis Aurora and CI"
Last edited by Evelyus on Dec 31, 2013, 8:18:15 PM
If you can afford it, get a good chest piece bro. If you're CI, you don't want a 200 ES chestpiece regardless of how easy it is to get the colours you want. It would be so worth it for you to get a 600+ ES EV/ES chestpiece or an 800+ ES vaal regalia. You were way too close to death in the fight against piety. You don't want to get one-shot because of your low ES pool.
"
biggerboom wrote:
If you can afford it, get a good chest piece bro. If you're CI, you don't want a 200 ES chestpiece regardless of how easy it is to get the colours you want. It would be so worth it for you to get a 600+ ES EV/ES chestpiece or an 800+ ES vaal regalia. You were way too close to death in the fight against piety. You don't want to get one-shot because of your low ES pool.

Actually, I've 7 ex ... so, can't buy a 6L 600/800 es.

With 5K ES, I've a very good survivability, I was close to die (but i didn't) on the double piety, cause 1 piety was under 100% crit totem + added cold damage totem.

Like I said on my post, when I could, I'll mirror the castablanca's carnal armor with 800 eva and 800 ES, in RRRRRG and use infernal blow, but a mirror is very expensive for me, it will take a long time to buy it :/.
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 1, 2014, 5:57:35 AM
Added 2 videos :

Face tanking Vaal with -24% player max res, Temporal Chains and 29% monster damage.

Face tanking Double Dominus Residence with 26% Cast Speed (work on boss?)

Another Vaal face tanking incomming

I think up lvl 85 this evening, so, take Inner Force this evening.
"
Evelyus wrote:
"
biggerboom wrote:

Actually, I've 7 ex ... so, can't buy a 6L 600/800 es.

With 5K ES, I've a very good survivability, I was close to die (but i didn't) on the double piety, cause 1 piety was under 100% crit totem + added cold damage totem.

Like I said on my post, when I could, I'll mirror the castablanca's carnal armor with 800 eva and 800 ES, in RRRRRG and use infernal blow, but a mirror is very expensive for me, it will take a long time to buy it :/.

love the 2 new videos you added

you dont need an ev / es chest, get an es chest. Then you dont need to buy a mirror

the armor you lose is insignificant imo

and you can perhaps modify tree a bit and take amplify nodes, to solve the carcass jack aoe issue.

Also, ES helm and dream fragments would be crazy, 9k ES at level 90? but alphas howl too strong, 700 evasion and +2 auras :/

Also, try get jade of reflx and granite of iron skin flasks, because 2x reflex or 2x iron skin dont stack, but reflex and iron skin stack and thats where the 100k armor comes from. Its just cool to have anyway, even if you might never need that much. lol

Let me know what you think
Last edited by theamazingjojo on Jan 1, 2014, 1:35:17 PM
"

love the 2 new videos you added

you dont need an ev / es chest, get an es chest. Then you dont need to buy a mirror

the armor you lose is insignificant imo

and you can perhaps modify tree a bit and take amplify nodes, to solve the carcass jack aoe issue.

Also, ES helm and dream fragments would be crazy, 9k ES at level 90? but alphas howl too strong, 700 evasion and +2 auras :/

Also, try get jade of reflx and granite of iron skin flasks, because 2x reflex or 2x iron skin dont stack, but reflex and iron skin stack and thats where the 100k armor comes from. Its just cool to have anyway, even if you might never need that much. lol

Let me know what you think

Thanks for video, was funny to face tanking double dominus.

Without Eva on my chest, I lose 4.6K armor, so 184 ES regen per block.
I can't reach +16/20% AOE on the tree, shortest way for that (except 12% on spawn of Scion, but I don't think it's enougth) need 7 point, 7 points ... What do I lose in tree? 10% block? or 10K armor? or 800 ES?
I can't optimize it (for 20% AOE) without losing important things.

So far the only "optimisation" I can see is losing 2% block and 20% "defense from equiped shield" to win 1 passive point.

So, the only wait for me without Carcass Jack, it's use infernal blow. For that you need RRRRRG ... find that on a Eva/es, harder on pure ES armor ... GL. Castablanca use RRRRRG.

ES Helm, can't, 8% mana reserve, 4.6K armor (on my build), +2 lvl for 3 auras, can't be frozen, 25% chance avoid chilled ... this helmet is completly OP.
And dream fragment = -1 ring. For my build, this ring just give "cannot be frozen" ... I lose strength (I need it for Determination), ES, Evasion, res, intel, no dream fragment, I can't.

Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 1, 2014, 2:21:10 PM
I see you haven't taken Unwavering Stance, does stun cause a problem for you??

Nice videos btw, nice build!
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
"
biralo wrote:
I see you haven't taken Unwavering Stance, does stun cause a problem for you??

Nice videos btw, nice build!

Without Cyclone, it can. Cyclone give total stun immunity when you use it.

When I don't use cyclone, I'm often stunned on -max rez map, in "normal" map (without this op mod), I haven't problems.

Edit : Stunning is based on % of life lost (for CI character, % of max life too). I've ALWAYS min 80+% physical reduction, so white and blue monster don't do me a lot of damage in physical. I can cast a purity of light/fire/cold and actually reach 80% res on cold (aegis aurora do +5%) and 80% on fire OR lighning + my high block and spell block.
When I'll have my purity lvl 20, I'll reach 82% without Elemental Adaption (I think about run it).
So, I think only yellow and unique boss will mass stun me, but they attack slowly ... need try that on piety, to see if she mass stun me.

Edit 2: Tomorrow I'll try play infernal blow with tabula rasa to see if they stop my shot by stunning me.

Edit 3: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Energy_shield

"As long as you have greater than 0 energy shield, you have an implicit 50% chance to avoid being stunned."

It still work?
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 1, 2014, 4:03:42 PM
Update (screen and title), I reach lvl 85 and Inner Force, now I've 40K armor and 5.1K ES, next point in +8% effect of aura, I'll reach 41/42K and 5.2K ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info