Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Attention Path of Exile Team!

I Would really be Grateful If U can Add to System For Trade Chat That you are Unable to Repeat the Same post 1after another for a Minimum of 60secs I Have Countless people Spaming 5 of the Exact trade topic with in 10seconds Please If you could in the next patch Limit this down to 1 trade post (of same thing) every 60secs I Will state Every Post that People who want to Spam their trade 1-10times in less than 60secs will be Reported As Spam

Please Help clean up Game and Make Chat More Sustained

If People try to Spam trades In less than 60secs inbetween Same Post Please Suspend them from talking for 15mins If They repeat this Process after the 15min Suspension Bump it up to a 30mins Suspension. If all fails and they keep Progressing on this After a 30mins Suspension Move it up to a 4hour Suspension (i repeat again If they Do not Stop after this Push it to a 12hr suspension) Also I used to be a Gm on World of Warcraft So (when u Suspend them Set it to Whole Account Wide (so they can Switch Characters TO Keep Spamming) I would really Like this if u can Put it In Effect as Soon as Possible

I hate to go into trade to find a Item and When im looking at 1 item I lose sight of it Because 200 more of Other peoples Posts are on top of it Making TRADE CHAT A SPAMMING MESS!

Sincerly Exodus2
Hola mi ingles es muy muy basico asi que os pido perdon.

Play with Win7 64, with a 1 gig graphics from ATI, with 4 G of RAM.

The graphics are not a problem, but it turns out that when I'm playing, I suddenly aperece an error:

Error client.exe

this error appears both solo and group play, this starts to get tired a lot, I have a computer more than enough for the game, having these problems take away the desire to continue.

If anyone can help me find a solution, I would be eternally grateful.

When there is group play and skill spam is insulting, because I get the error mentioned.

thank you very much

Mentex
signing PathofexileInstaller.msi is damaged or invalid

Can't download the game at all ... even with my firewall at off!
hello my current email addres is no longer availibla i have a new how can it change.
"
Nekronomicus wrote:
hello my current email addres is no longer availibla i have a new how can it change.

you'll need to contact the support team via email(which is in my sig)

They'll want to know the original email and some other stuff to verify the account is yours
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Hi there all I am new to this game so please bare with me I tried to download the client and I get an error message that says. The signature of PathOfExileInstaller.msi is corrupt or invalid.

How can I download the game and start playing?
Thanks in Advance
"
Llandysul wrote:
Hi there all I am new to this game so please bare with me I tried to download the client and I get an error message that says. The signature of PathOfExileInstaller.msi is corrupt or invalid.

How can I download the game and start playing?
Thanks in Advance

Are you currently using Internet Explorer to start the download? If so, could you please try using an alternate browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to start the download?
Hi guys,
I've been having a problem where I can log in but as the game says "contacting server" it sends me back to the log in screen. There is no error message or warning, I just get thrown back to my log in. I went home for the weekend and the issue seemed to have resolved itself but then I come back to school and the issue comes back. The weird thing is that none of my roommates have the same problem and I can even log in from their computers no problem (We all have the same Lenovo W530).
Is there anything I can do or is there more information needed?
Hello.

I am having a issue playing Poe now, three days ago is when it started. When I log in, the game seems like its working fine except when I go to leave the town or even click on a npc or my stash box nothing happens. so the only thing I can do is walk around town. I have tried a reinstall and a update to my graphics card. I am using a g75 asus gaming laptop. I can also play guild wars 2 with out any issues. would like to find a way to resolve this problem soon. Please explain in a lower level as I am not the informed about computers. thanks and have a good day.
I am not sure If Its just me or anyone faced this kind of problem before.

I can not access passive trees on site for hours. I have checked my internet speed but Its ok.

Is there anything that I could miss ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info