Common Technical Problems

народ а русификатор есть или нет??? и когда он появится??
Last edited by vfrtktkt on Sep 10, 2013, 1:57:00 PM
Hi there,

Im having an issue every time I log in where I am being told to enter a code because it claims I am not logging in from the same area, however I am. The only difference Ive made is that I upgraded my laptop because my old one was too old and would blue screen. Im still living in the same zone/area and Everytime i log on i have to keep going to my inbox to get this code to validate that its me using my account. How can I go about stopping this so I can just log on and not have to worry about validation codes everytime i log in? Thanks for any help you can provide me with on this :)
I like shiny things ^^
"
nysterisrose wrote:
Hi there,

Im having an issue every time I log in where I am being told to enter a code because it claims I am not logging in from the same area, however I am. The only difference Ive made is that I upgraded my laptop because my old one was too old and would blue screen. Im still living in the same zone/area and Everytime i log on i have to keep going to my inbox to get this code to validate that its me using my account. How can I go about stopping this so I can just log on and not have to worry about validation codes everytime i log in? Thanks for any help you can provide me with on this :)

Hi there!

Please send us an email when you have a moment, so that we can help you with this. Our email address is [email protected]

Kind regards,
Victoria
GGG Support.
No longer works at GGG
also nothing info or suggestion about my d3d device error?

Lorenzo

I use directx 11 and the dxdiag non show any problem...noone tell me something? Suggestion, solution, hint...??

Not so good...

I try to install sdk for win8, update card video driver and catalyst...nothing happens.

Is impossible for me to play, and this the only game that i played in the last year...very unhappy.
Last edited by Gandalf1967 on Sep 15, 2013, 8:37:57 AM
The game is giving me a login error. I haven't played all week. It was fine last weekend. Now it is saying the specified account does not exist. I haven't ever changed my password or email. When I try to do any of that with my usual email, it said that it does not exist.
I had some very annoying issue a few mins ago. I was walking around in Crematorium level2 in cruel, and suddenly i got onto the login screen saying "The operation requires you to be logged in" or sth like that. Ok, no problem i go back in game, everything is fine but my newly found exalt is gone. Without any joke. :D I even linked it in Global chat. It was in my inventory and i found it a few seconds before something crap happened. True and sad story :D
heyas, i have some issue with Concentrated Effect, it just leveled 1 or 2 days ago from 16 to 17 and after checking my dps i noticed that there was no change??
Last edited by d3ck3r on Sep 20, 2013, 4:33:13 PM
I play on both my laptop and my desktop. I hate it that I have to unlock the game every single time I want to play it on the other computer. Now I can't get an email to send so I can unlock my account. Now my account is locked and I can't play...slightly upset about this issue...is there a dev somewhere here that can help me out?
Hi there,

There's a known issue with Gmail at the moment which is causing a lot of emails (including ours) to be delayed. Until this is fixed, it is going to effect unlock codes as well. Please feel free to send us an email at [email protected] and we'll do our best to help in the meantime.
No longer works at GGG
Hi,

I installed a patch this morning, and now whenever i try to log in, i get a white screen and it will stay up forever, but the game will never start. I play on a Macbook pro,

Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB (for games i have a better card)

I can't figure out what is wrong, i would like some help here. Because now i am thinking i have to uninstall the game and reinstall it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info