Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

народ а русификатор есть или нет??? и когда он появится??
Last edited by vfrtktkt on Sep 10, 2013, 1:57:00 PM
Hi there,

Im having an issue every time I log in where I am being told to enter a code because it claims I am not logging in from the same area, however I am. The only difference Ive made is that I upgraded my laptop because my old one was too old and would blue screen. Im still living in the same zone/area and Everytime i log on i have to keep going to my inbox to get this code to validate that its me using my account. How can I go about stopping this so I can just log on and not have to worry about validation codes everytime i log in? Thanks for any help you can provide me with on this :)
I like shiny things ^^
"
nysterisrose wrote:
Hi there,

Im having an issue every time I log in where I am being told to enter a code because it claims I am not logging in from the same area, however I am. The only difference Ive made is that I upgraded my laptop because my old one was too old and would blue screen. Im still living in the same zone/area and Everytime i log on i have to keep going to my inbox to get this code to validate that its me using my account. How can I go about stopping this so I can just log on and not have to worry about validation codes everytime i log in? Thanks for any help you can provide me with on this :)

Hi there!

Please send us an email when you have a moment, so that we can help you with this. Our email address is support@grindinggear.com.

Kind regards,
Victoria
GGG Support.
No longer works at GGG
also nothing info or suggestion about my d3d device error?

Lorenzo

I use directx 11 and the dxdiag non show any problem...noone tell me something? Suggestion, solution, hint...??

Not so good...

I try to install sdk for win8, update card video driver and catalyst...nothing happens.

Is impossible for me to play, and this the only game that i played in the last year...very unhappy.
Last edited by Gandalf1967 on Sep 15, 2013, 8:37:57 AM
The game is giving me a login error. I haven't played all week. It was fine last weekend. Now it is saying the specified account does not exist. I haven't ever changed my password or email. When I try to do any of that with my usual email, it said that it does not exist.
I had some very annoying issue a few mins ago. I was walking around in Crematorium level2 in cruel, and suddenly i got onto the login screen saying "The operation requires you to be logged in" or sth like that. Ok, no problem i go back in game, everything is fine but my newly found exalt is gone. Without any joke. :D I even linked it in Global chat. It was in my inventory and i found it a few seconds before something crap happened. True and sad story :D
heyas, i have some issue with Concentrated Effect, it just leveled 1 or 2 days ago from 16 to 17 and after checking my dps i noticed that there was no change??
Last edited by d3ck3r on Sep 20, 2013, 4:33:13 PM
I play on both my laptop and my desktop. I hate it that I have to unlock the game every single time I want to play it on the other computer. Now I can't get an email to send so I can unlock my account. Now my account is locked and I can't play...slightly upset about this issue...is there a dev somewhere here that can help me out?
Hi there,

There's a known issue with Gmail at the moment which is causing a lot of emails (including ours) to be delayed. Until this is fixed, it is going to effect unlock codes as well. Please feel free to send us an email at support@grindinggear.com and we'll do our best to help in the meantime.
No longer works at GGG
Hi,

I installed a patch this morning, and now whenever i try to log in, i get a white screen and it will stay up forever, but the game will never start. I play on a Macbook pro,

Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB (for games i have a better card)

I can't figure out what is wrong, i would like some help here. Because now i am thinking i have to uninstall the game and reinstall it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info