Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

I have problem with "game speed". Everything seems 2-3 times slower than usual. Game was working perfectly always but today when i logged in i realized that my character is moving like a turtle. I tried re-equip but it didn't work, even when i'm naked i move MUCH slower than it should. Tried changing graphics settings (which was at max detail all the time) and it didn't work as well. Game is completely unplayable for me atm, what should i do?

Addition: I tried switching characters, but they all have same issue.

EDIT: After restarting my PC everything seems fine, sorry for disturbance.
Check my shop at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/201211
My gem shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/876899
BUYING ITEM/ORB/GEM PACKS WITH BULK PRICE, PM ME!

IGN: KillKillKillKillKill
Last edited by armageddonsm on Oct 18, 2013, 3:51:18 PM
Uhm Hi I somehow can't login anymore:

error:
specific account does not exist.

the weird part is, that I still can login to my account on this site and it still shows all my chars+items on the site.(this is the acc)
Which means that the acc actually does exists, no?

did it got bugged/deleted *idk* because I wasnt online for a month or so?

anyone got an idea?

thx in advance

edit:
wow it works now
sorry for disturbing

In Chaos, we trust.
Last edited by Might_and_Magic on Oct 23, 2013, 2:47:34 PM
Hi guys.
I just bought the guild stash tabs for 150 micro transaction points, but i didn't get them.
I founded the guild with my Char __Chuck__ and bought the stash Tabs with my Char Selina_the_black but when i click on the Guild Stash Box the game tells me i have to buy the stash tabs.

Can you look into that issue please?

Greetz.
Maverick
Hey guys.

So i just downloaded your game from steam but its not starting the game at all and not giving any kind of error messages....

So you could help me out?
When i play the game for maybe about 5-15 minutes it restarts my computer. I'm not sure what is causing the problem. Can someone please help me out?
i am having trouble getting to dominus. the last set of stairs right before i get to top always disconnects me. please GGG fix this
Hello, i've got this issue, all days i must put a verification code if i wanna play, how resolve?? thanks
Game doesn't start (Steam linked)
I ran game cache integrity and PackCheck.
PackCheck reported no errors, game still doesn't start.
I have this problem I'm down to my last 15.64 mb of patch download but when it comes to 100%
it says this Downloaded File "minimap/metadata_terrain_beach_special.dds." has the wrong hash
tried re downloading about 10x now still same result. Restarted pc still the same

any suggestions would be nice

Thank You,
"
Ruehling wrote:
Game doesn't start (Steam linked)
I ran game cache integrity and PackCheck.
PackCheck reported no errors, game still doesn't start.

Same issue.

No error message :\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info