Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

As for checking resources / not enough diskspace , check if the drive you want to install to is formated as NTFS or Fat32 , Fat32 does not work .
I swiched the installdrive to one thats NTFS formated and now its downloading .

Thanks to Drakier for finding that one.
"
Ruehling wrote:
Game doesn't start (Steam linked)
I ran game cache integrity and PackCheck.
PackCheck reported no errors, game still doesn't start.

Same here, the strange thing is that I can play using the same launcher which I used to run the beta. But that doesn't work with Steam.
I get lots of error messages:
your account has been locked because it was accessed from another location. An unlock code has been send to your email adress...

I unlock 3rd times. This is a little bit irritating. Is there a solution?
Gday. I have a really hard time starting up the game.

I'll only get to play once out of every 5-6 times I try to start it up.

I get stuck at the loading screen for a long time and then when I get to the log in screen it freezes. I can tell its fucked when the rain in the background isn't moving. Do you have any idea why this would be happening?
Hi,having a question.
I make account when its come to open beta.
Yesterday I download Poe via steam and on first log in he ask for user & pass when I type,he say email is send to me.

Its say : A request has been made to link your Path of Exile account with your Steam account.

When I link account,its not load my old account,instead he create a new one,whitout asking use and pass info to be typed.
Now every time if I am going to play on steam,I dont need user or pass,just need to click on log in.

My question is : what happen whit my old account?,what is my new user & pass??,if Iam not log in via steam,how to log if I dont have user & pass info??

P.S. I can log in here on forum whit my user & pass info(info acc from open beta),so I got confused.
Last edited by vixxix on Oct 24, 2013, 8:11:23 PM
Need Help please!
Before i go out and spend good money on a 3d graphics card to run this game, please let me know if P.O.E will run on a 32bit windows? I've read on a thread it will only run on 64bit. Which is ridiculous considering most computers are still 32bit. If this is the case, you're only catering for Super-geeks who spend thousands of dollars on a new computer every year, and completely ignoring the majority of potential users, who, like me, are simply looking for a casual/fun gaming experience.(If this is the case!) you're effectively stabbing yourselves in the back.
Please get back to ASAP, as I'm about to go but a graphics card, and don't want to spend money, only find my computer is incompatible with P.O.E

=) Cheers
"
Need Help please!
Before i go out and spend good money on a 3d graphics card to run this game, please let me know if P.O.E will run on a 32bit windows? I've read on a thread it will only run on 64bit. Which is ridiculous considering most computers are still 32bit. If this is the case, you're only catering for Super-geeks who spend thousands of dollars on a new computer every year, and completely ignoring the majority of potential users, who, like me, are simply looking for a casual/fun gaming experience.(If this is the case!) you're effectively stabbing yourselves in the back.
Please get back to ASAP, as I'm about to go but a graphics card, and don't want to spend money, only find my computer is incompatible with P.O.E

=) Cheers

How old is your system, Path can run in really low end machines, it had some trouble with RAM management in the past, hence the 32bit PC issue, but I believe it's been dealt with (at least most of it, not sure since I have 64bit, but a friend of mine plays it on a crappy PC runs it OK)
IGN: ShadowCloud
i cant change my email and i cant get my unlock code because im stuck on an email account thats dead cause its hacked. i have a new email account and i dont get the change email status notification nor the unlock code and to login it still asks me for my old email
Guys
why my PoE starting so slow
at beta all was fine, but now ..
Hello

Today , few minutes ago ,I was playing when i was fire from the game! is there a crash server ?
yesterday, i was fire from party 2 times when i opened a portal each time, i was never been deconnected from game on beta...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info