Duelist Builds List

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Added "Static Strike" section
Added "Cleave" section
Adding:

Just posted my 1.3.1 Cyclone + Facebreaker Duelist Build ( 46K DPS )
Thread here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232863

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info