[1.3] Cyclonist Facetank build 75/55 Block (Aegis-BoR-Laz-ST)

Hi there, thanks to many Bor-Aegis-Lazhar build, i made mine, with SoulTaker for unlimited Cycloning ;)

ZePeaceMaker

Passive TREE (LvL 90)

VID'Z

Necropolis Map 75
Spoiler

http://youtu.be/OQqeAMut7I8
(@3:40 ==> Merveil Kill (about 1mn) (some facetanking, just look my ES. Audio by Eric Calderone (331Erock on Youtube) ) Enjoy !

Precinct Map 76 :
Spoiler
http://youtu.be/f-liN7TiG8w
Sorry for poor Quality, and i'm not very reactive, as you can see... (1mn to start ;) (Boss Kill @ 5mn20) )
Audio : Eric Calderone (331Erock on Youtube) Robocop & Rocky was in my hearphones when i started to record this vidz and press same command... ;) )

More vidz coming soon !

Gear :

Spoiler

With Rumi's, i reach 75% Spell block for 4 sec instead of 55% :D

GEM SETUP

Spoiler
Head BoR : Cyclone/Conc.Effect/add fire/Wed (Switch Conc.Effect with Inc. Effect for Trash mob)

Gloves : Auras : Reduced MANA/Hatred/Herald of Ice/Herald of Thunder

Soul Taker : Reduced mana/Herald of Ash/Inc Burning dmg

Aegis shield : Leap Slam/Faster Attacks/Endurance charge on melee stun (This is our Movement skill)

Boots Raimbowstrides : Reckoning/curse On hit/Warlord's mark/endurance charge on melee stun (Automatic curse thanks to maxblock :) (always 3 endurances charges on)

with this setup, my unreserved mana is "0", without SoulTaker, you need to have %mana leech on gear and lose one herald.

Cyclone with RT & Non Legacy ST :

Spoiler

Cyclone offense tab

Spoiler

Stats :

Spoiler
In Hideout (no buff or aura)

"
Build Description :

Coming Soon :)

Need to "upgrade" rings
Need to test with a Shavronne's revelation ring (maybe always regen ES ? i doubt this is totally good for this build ?)

Feel free to give me some advices ;)

Sry for my bad english ;)
Last edited by VildiK on Jan 31, 2015, 4:47:56 PM
*reserved*
You are missing spot for determination.
51% "more" armor is not to be missed.
Thanks for your reply.

i know that's possible to have some room to run Determination (or Grace with IR) i've played with Hatred and determination instead of Hatred+heralds until lvl 85, then i bought a Legacy Aegis (4%) and my armour (with Endurance charges) seems to be enough to sustain my ES recharge rate

But Good point is the flexibility of the build, just loosing 3 heralds to run Determination, still enough mana to run Hatred too.

Last edited by VildiK on Feb 27, 2015, 6:04:03 AM
Yes i agree on some points.
Not entirely on your build i run it bit different but base idea is same and sound.
Although on high lvl 75+ maps no determination can simply be deadly.Now it might not happen in 15 maps but 16th might catch up and out straight kill you.

I have not died in many many levels and today i did, from discharge totem? Before i could blink i was toasted.I contribute that to not heaving determ.22karmor with determ.

As addition, GGG has finally started moving in right direction concerning "shield" users, but still not quite there.

I believe that dps must be bit more adjusted+ for "tanks". Maybe invent something like "lower mana reserved while wearing shield"?
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Feb 28, 2015, 4:08:07 PM
Nice and Sweet build ,
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
Yes i agree on some points.
Not entirely on your build i run it bit different but base idea is same and sound.
Although on high lvl 75+ maps no determination can simply be deadly.Now it might not happen in 15 maps but 16th might catch up and out straight kill you.

I have not died in many many levels and today i did, from discharge totem? Before i could blink i was toasted.I contribute that to not heaving determ.22karmor with determ.

As addition, GGG has finally started moving in right direction concerning "shield" users, but still not quite there.

I believe that dps must be bit more adjusted+ for "tanks". Maybe invent something like "lower mana reserved while wearing shield"?

Determination increases your armor by quite a bit but armor only reduces physical damage, totems usually don't do any physical damage (except the shockwave ones but the animation is quiiiite different from a discharge). Even then, I have never seen Discharge totems to this day, since they're not supposed to have charges, you probably died to Vaal Molten Shell totems because you attacked them upfront and they exploded.
And even against large hits, armour will not save you, even with 22k armour, the % ESTIMATED physical damage reduction means nothing against large hits as it goes down to a ridiculously low % reduction. So you won't be able to avoid one hits with Determination, even with 40k armor, just saying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info