0.10.0 patch notes, balance explanations and how microtransactions work

When can we hope to see some purchasable armor appearances?
I hope you consider adding alpha access as a feature to future packs.

I would not mind using money over points for this.
"
c) Special limited edition packs like the Closed Beta ones, which we don't intend to sell often but are reserving the ability to sell occasionally as promotions.

I feel that the original packs should not be available later on, since because of these packs people wanted to feel they supported PoE in its infancy to help make it better. I think you should allow some similar packs with kiwi's to be sold, but do not make them exactly like the ones you can buy now.
"
TheFalseKing wrote:

I feel that the original packs should not be available later on, since because of these packs people wanted to feel they supported PoE in its infancy to help make it better.

He specifically said "like" the closed beta packs. They have said they won't bring back the kiwis.
Congratulations for the soon-arrived Open Beta GGG. You guys absolutely deserve is. Your implaction for the good of the community to deliver one of the awesomest game is simply astonishing.

Best devs.

ever.

of all time.
Last edited by Bootpants on Jan 22, 2013, 9:46:57 PM
"
Britannicus wrote:
"
TheFalseKing wrote:

I feel that the original packs should not be available later on, since because of these packs people wanted to feel they supported PoE in its infancy to help make it better.

He specifically said "like" the closed beta packs. They have said they won't bring back the kiwis.

Just want to be sure they are not exact. Who knows how close 'like' is.
"
Drakx wrote:
I hope you consider adding alpha access as a feature to future packs.

I would not mind using money over points for this.

While it would be a very tempting proposal that I'm sure many would love to purchase, Alpha access is something that can't really be "bought".

There is a very certain type of player that GGG chooses for Alpha, all of whom must be well trusted to adhere to the NDA. Buying one's way into Alpha doesn't make them trustworthy, unfortunately.
"
An item with a cosmetic effect on it cannot be traded or dropped. To trade or drop the item, you need to remove the effect from it.
So it means that if i apply cosmetic effect to my gear in cut-throat league i wont lose my gear when somebody kills me? sounds p2w for me.
http://poetools.com/ - PATH OF EXILE TOOLS
"
TheFalseKing wrote:
"
c) Special limited edition packs like the Closed Beta ones, which we don't intend to sell often but are reserving the ability to sell occasionally as promotions.

I feel that the original packs should not be available later on, since because of these packs people wanted to feel they supported PoE in its infancy to help make it better. I think you should allow some similar packs with kiwi's to be sold, but do not make them exactly like the ones you can buy now.

They've already said 100 times... Kiwi's will be retired.
I hope they sell custom avatars based on your design or idea soon.. I thinks it's just me but I have my reasons.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jan 22, 2013, 9:49:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info