0.10.0 patch notes, balance explanations and how microtransactions work

I'm so excited!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
It's like waiting for a child to be born.

or something. CANT WAIT!
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
hell yeah
FIRST AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!
No paying to win is winning.
Wait, what? Why would you ever have things that are only purchasable for money but not for points? That doesn't make a lot of sense, especially since all the people who have already invested in the game (some a lot) would have to then pay MORE if you decide to do a pack like that.
Thanks Chris! Now I have all morning at work tomorrow to study these and plan new builds! My boss now hates you again :)

Chris used the word Swag.Instant uninstall.
"
EvilParfait wrote:
Wait, what? Why would you ever have things that are only purchasable for money but not for points? That doesn't make a lot of sense, especially since all the people who have already invested in the game (some a lot) would have to then pay MORE if you decide to do a pack like that.

He's just saying like for a phisical package, you need to still pay real money for it. Or like design a unique mob.
One post a day, keeps the Death away
Sounds awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info