0.10.0 patch notes, balance explanations and how microtransactions work

Still not fix for the ''failed to initialise'' error, huh? :[
So are the mini-pets going to be purchasable through points or real money? and will there be any that you don't need to purchase that are findable in the game or through seasonal events?
IGN: xHulk_Smashx

This is a beta and we are all just testers.
I really hope the "More blood and gore" microtransaction is coming soon. :)
That is what i call balanced gameplay.

And im 100% sure that many people will actually pay for different effect/looks of items (include me at some entry level).

Great idea! See You all in Open Beta!
Looks great. I just hope that the servers will hold out now.
Love the way you implement things into this game. <3 GGG
IGN: Iolar
My only concern is the vagueness of this: You can reclaim effects (putting them back in your microtransaction stash) using the purchasable "Recover Cosmetic Effect" item which is also stored in your microtransaction stash.

While I'm disappointed that you, seemingly, don't get a reusable skin/glowy item. I'm curious whether THIS item is reusable or if it is consumed.

If it's consumed... Eeehh....
Cosmetics sound great.

Hoping for gender swapping soon. <3
I cannot believe it has finally come to the OB release!

Thank you so much for all the incredible work you have done so far! I am looking forward to spending the next couple of years (or decades) in Wraeclast! :D
Last edited by ThunderG0d on Jan 22, 2013, 9:20:02 PM
"
Akeche wrote:
My only concern is the vagueness of this: You can reclaim effects (putting them back in your microtransaction stash) using the purchasable "Recover Cosmetic Effect" item which is also stored in your microtransaction stash.

While I'm disappointed that you, seemingly, don't get a reusable skin/glowy item. I'm curious whether THIS item is reusable or if it is consumed.

If it's consumed... Eeehh....

its not really vague. in order to reuse an effect you have to buy a "spell" to remove it or you can remove it for free but it gets destroyed in the process.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info